@fasion statements at the gym

I wear a t-shirt I cut the arms and neck out of that says "get big or die" on the back, with a skull and crossed barbells on it. That count?

The area where it says get big or die stretches across my lats, and my diesel ass traps stick out of the cut neck. It's sexier than Burt Reynolds mustache.

Interesting.......

This a bit off topic............. but

Carnal after you achieve your goal of being the strongest PLer or at least record breaking PLer, what will you do?

A. Keep on PLing
B. Try to become the world's greatest bodybuilder?
C. Get a job.

I just wear a T-shirt and shorts.

Anything comfortable to move in.

i cant fit my gym clothes into my bag when i go to the gym (it's the uni one so there are textbooks n stuff in it too) so i usually just wear the stuff i go to uni with (jeans and polo shirt). does this make me teh ghey?

Ted-P said:
Interesting.......

This a bit off topic............. but

Carnal after you achieve your goal of being the strongest PLer or at least record breaking PLer, what will you do?

A. Keep on PLing
B. Try to become the world's greatest bodybuilder?
C. Get a job.
gotta be choice B for carnal

Basket ball shorts (above the knee) or track pants, lose knee sleeves to keep my knee joint warm...and a old t-shirt w/ the sleeves cut off and heamed...and no shoes/socks!

The t-shirt I usually wear is a white undershirt that I stenciled "My imaginary friend fucks junkies" onto. A few people love it... nobody else talks to me. That shirt was a lot funnier before I fucked a smackhead... now it's just weird...

people talk in your gym? all i see are the "i'm invisiable" cardio crew.. and "Assisted Dips R Us" fatties.

seriously, what the hell you need to do dips for when you have a 40% BF? those 11'' pythons quiver like beaten children.

One of my numerous pairs of camo shorts and my "vote for Pedro" t-shirt.

I wear gyms shorts and whatever t-shirt I can put my hands on.

The most important thing to wear to the gym is my hat; it's hardcore. It has a huge, scowling skull on the front with a cutlass in its teeth. On the back, it says, "NEVER DEAD."

I usually wear old t-shirts with stains on them. No one bothers me!!

i wear whatever the latest in shirtular technology is at teh time, right now it is my Official Guitarman T-shirt.

my uniform: shorts, some shitty old t-shirt.

i was always fond of the two "guys" that came into my gym wearing, get this, matching underarmor outfits. they'd scream at each other while doing 8X10^4 sets of cheat curls, and finish it off with one set of decline bench. workout cooldown: them loudly discussing the (imaginary) girls they boffed over the weekend.

point? at the gym, you can tell a lot by the clothes a man wears.

rEmY said:
my uniform: shorts, some shitty old t-shirt.

i was always fond of the two "guys" that came into my gym wearing, get this, matching underarmor outfits. they'd scream at each other while doing 8X10^4 sets of cheat curls, and finish it off with one set of decline bench. workout cooldown: them loudly discussing the (imaginary) girls they boffed over the weekend.

point? at the gym, you can tell a lot by the clothes a man wears.

But what if they come to the gym naked?

Fight_Song said:
those 11'' pythons quiver like beaten children.

that was beautifull and has brightened my day. :D

I rock the basketball shorts (knee length or so) and a t-shirt, usually just a plain white or grey shirt. I'm not very exciting.

Diligent said:
But what if they come to the gym naked?

then youre most likely at the wrong gym.

I wear jeans and whatever collered shirt I have on for work that day. But I make sure to wash my make-up off before I get started. If you start sweating and that crap gets in your eyes, it freakin burns.

Back