Fashion designer uses only Asian models at New York Fashion Week show

Lol, wait this whole thread was meant to somehow accuse Asians of racism based on the false premise that they only used light skinned Asians?

Look at the pictures again. Lots of dark skinned Asians in those pictures. I don't understand what you're seeing, but I'm going to guess it's being clouded by some agenda.
you need to copy and paste the lots of darks skins from the runway in here for him to see to show him examples of what you saying.

If every person connected with the fashion industry suddenly fell off the world, we would lose nothing of value.

Totally kidding dude...

I agree with you, and I'm Asian

I'm bowing to you right now. I think most models on the runway are too skinny and frail. They look like they need a burger. These girls being Asian has nothing to do with it.

No Pakistanis? The BBC is not amused.

Sounds like a clever ploy to use anorexic, stick thin models without being called out by feminists.

Those asians don't look all that healthy.

Cool. Doesn't promote diversity, that's just spin. But cool either way.

If I were a fashion designer I would only use Asian women too and there would not be very much clothing.

Lol, wait this whole thread was meant to somehow accuse Asians of racism based on the false premise that they only used light skinned Asians?

Look at the pictures again. Lots of dark skinned Asians in those pictures. I don't understand what you're seeing, but I'm going to guess it's being clouded by some agenda.
She (the designer) specifically choose only Asians - which doesn't bother me, cause they are underrepresented in the industry- because she claims it is about showcasing diverse Asian looks and promoting diversity. But she isn't promoting diversity or the diverse looks . She has left out dark skinned Asians and all those women seem to have narrow noses. When you look at Miss Universe and Miss World pageants in Asia (South and East) , they consciously choose the fair skinned and or Caucasian looking women.

Yeah, there's none of the really dark groups, but there is a lot of diversity in appearance (including in skin tone).
Especially compared to what you'd typically see with South Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese or Thai models.
Yes there is some bone structure diversity, than what one typically sees.

Aren''t you the guy that said white and black americans should be racist and prejudiced against asian and middle eastern americans?

Back