Media Fares Ziam KO Matt Frevola GIFS

Yeah that's a tough way to make a living. It's the third time he's been violently KOd , and that one was by far the worst.

I like Frevola and he has fun fights, but he should maybe think about retirement.
Yeah unfortunately I agree. Although I dont think that will happen.

Ziam brutalized him, took him down, took his back, ignored his threat on the ground and kneed him in the face. Damn..
And coming from a notoriously weak ground game and point style stand up. I liked his last fight but this up a notch or twon Amazing evolution from Ziam, he gained a fan tonight.

One of the most beautiful display of muay thai in MMA, along with Overeem and Bangkok ready Khalil Rountree.

Yeah Fares is very quiet but he really does work hard.

I follow him since his first UFC fight and I'm very happy to watch his evolution.

Fun fact, he's a beekeeper on the side (for real).

He fell over like someone pulled the rug from under them.

That's two bad ko's in a row plus the braids.

Thanks for the gifs Kaz.

I hate those follow up shots. Ruined it for me. Besides beautiful high knee.

Only thing that would've been better is if it happened right in front of Frevolas corner instead of Ziam's because it's always hilarious to see the corner reaction then.

9AF9315C-C683-419B-9B28-1A526121E68C.jpeg

Bisping in the booth must have been having some flashbacks, was lucky the Spider didn’t send him to the shadow realm like Frevola.

<BC1>

It's cool that he could hit him with the knee while they were both postured up like that. Impressive indeed. Brutal KO. 10/10 would recommend

Sick KO.
Poor Frevola just serving as a highlight for frenchmen now

Back