Fantasy Baseball Discussion 2015: Draft day and Spring Training LOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined soda's roto league don't duck me again, you better join.

How many players to we get to keep in the dynasty league, Tidal?

I see how it is. I am not sure if i want an extra league this year or not.

I don't like playing in too many fantasy leagues. I'm already in two money leagues plus this dynasty league. But we'll see playa.

I'm playing in 5 leagues and I'm going to be out of the country for a month in June. We'll get to see my dad's fantasy skill, lmao.

I'm playing in 5 leagues and I'm going to be out of the country for a month. We'll get to see my dad's fantasy skill, lmao.

Lmao your dads gonna be managing your team in that span?

#prayfortd2

I joined soda's roto league don't duck me again, you better join.

How many players to we get to keep in the dynasty league, Tidal?

The way I understand it, we keep them all.

Lmao your dads gonna be managing your team in that span?

#prayfortd2

Yeah, he did well in our company league last year, he surprised me. He's more of a hockey, basketball, divegrass aficionado.

H2H is the most fun.

It is, but with the strategy I use (streaming), it's way more time consuming than a Roto league.

I just don't want to drop that much time in a league unless it's for money. But I understand why it's more popular.

Josh Canmilton already going down for 6-8 weeks.

Guy needs to get back on the coke apparently. Angels just need to cut their losses with that can.

When the dynasty league is filled up, I'll go ahead and randomize the draft order. And I've also enabled draft pick trades.

Probably swung too hard.

Guy needs to get back on the coke apparently. Angels just need to cut their losses with that can.

Yo, Junkie. Gonna sign up for the dynasty league? Trying to go ahead and get everyone rounded up.

Alright, got all the VIPs in the dynasty league. Still need one more doom bringer to sign up. PM me if interested.

Still waiting on these teams to renew in the 20 team H2H league:

CANton HallofFamers
Team Yadi
Loiseau
FipDontKillMyVibe
Murderer's Cornrow
Crazy Joe's Batmen

So ready to start can crushing in the 20-team league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back