Fantasy Baseball Discussion 2015: Draft day and Spring Training LOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already joined in that, Kutz?

Long as I get my doge Josh Tomlin all things will be well.

I wonder what Cubs Loiseau is targeting this year.

And still waiting on some other VIPs. Partlow, Alex, Junkie, Corona, and Dagger. Probably a couple of more I can't remember.

just signed up, both leagues

Sweet. Still waiting on Alex, Corona, Junkie, and Jocke for the dynasty league. Looking like we could have one spot open. PM me if interested.

Only Brave I'm targeting in Summer's league is Shelby Miller. Big believer in him.

Hands off Wacha you heathens.

Corona told me hands off Pujols. Wanted me to pass that along to everyone in both leagues. And Junkie, link to the dynasty league is in the OP, dude.

Every blue Jays hitter I want will be gone after the second round lmao.

You can still stash Dustin Pompey.

Can't wait to see what Corona's draft strategy is for this year. If he drafts Matt Harvey, I'll literally die laughing if he taunts Alex.

Interesting. Or perhaps trying to throw everyone off.

In a keeper Harvey is gold. A dynasty, ehh not as big. 1 year i dont know if i would touch Harvey since he will be rested a lot, and on a limit.

I would still probably take Harvey in the dynasty league if the chance was there.

Tide, instead of me making a new thread, will you add the info for the Sherdog Roto league in the first post? I just renewed the league and there will be a few spots open. I'll post info when it's updated.

Sherdog's Fantasy Baseball 2015

Welcome back to the seventh season of Sherdog's fantasy baseball! This is a ten team Rotisserie league.

Our draft is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th at:
8:00 PM EST
7:00 CST
6:00 MST
5:00 PST

As of now, roster spots are:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL, 8 P, 7 Bench.

PM sodapopinski if you are interested in joining. Owners with previous active fantasy baseball experience will be selected first in an attempt to keep this an active, competitive league.

It's addictive. When Summer gets his league filled up, may have to work the phones to get an early round pick.

Should be up and running. I renewed it, but honestly I haven't looked at it since, been down with the flu past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back