Fantasy Baseball Discussion 2015: Draft day and Spring Training LOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id take Harvey in a keeper.dynasty league pretty high. Not in a one year draft though until next year.

Tide, instead of me making a new thread, will you add the info for the Sherdog Roto league in the first post? I just renewed the league and there will be a few spots open. I'll post info when it's updated.

Done. Just copied and pasted the info you put and put it in the OP.

Foster has just always been a Roto guy. That's what he's always told me.

True story. I don't know if he plays H2H in anything anymore. I think football maybe, but baseball he is all Roto.

Probably 90% of the leagues I play in are H2H

I usually play H2H. I had played Roto one time before joining Soda roto league to take over an inactive. Somehow won it, but got bored with it. I am doing a Keeper roto league this year, and a H2H (summer's league).

I tried Roto and hated it. I much prefer facing a team every week.

Problem with Roto is half the league doesn't give a shit halfway through the season

^Bingo. It can get old, and that there is an a position limit, and innings limit. I just have a hard time getting used to it since i have pretty much always played H2H.

Last edited:
^Bingo. It can get old, and that is an a position limit, and innings limit. I just have a hard time getting used to it since i have pretty much always played H2H.

Agree with this. I can only play H2H nowadays.

Roto probably takes more skill, and research. H2H you can just ride the hot hand, and stream like a mofo. Set lineups for your opp weaknesses.

Glad Corona decided to join the dynasty league. Now only VIPs I'm waiting for are Junkie and Jocke.

In roto the best team will actually win.

As for this dynasty league I've never done dynasty and have no idea how it works but I bet my strategy of drafting a minor league pitching staff will LOOM this year.

In roto the best team will actually win.

As for this dynasty league I've never done dynasty and have no idea how it works but I bet my strategy of drafting a minor league pitching staff will LOOM this year.

I joined soda's roto league don't duck me again, you better join.

How many players to we get to keep in the dynasty league, Tidal?

I joined soda's roto league don't duck me again, you better join.

I don't like playing in too many fantasy leagues. I'm already in two money leagues plus this dynasty league. But we'll see playa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back