Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*you’re soo dumb*

even your insults make you look stupid. come back when he’s charged and apologise, ill do the same if i’m wrong.

leave it at that cause we’re both going round in circles.

right i’ve just checked out this shawn guy and my two cents on that: 1) that it’s america 2) he’s black. black people in america are guilty before they even go to court unfortunately. if he was white it probably wouldn’t go down the way it has.

right i’ve just checked out this shawn guy and my two cents on that: 1) that it’s america 2) he’s black. black people in america are guilty before they even go to court unfortunately. if he was white it probably wouldn’t go down the way it has.
There are also way too many people with high stakes riding on mcgregor to chuck him under the bus early

FACTS!!!! he’s the meal ticket for countless bums. why would dana say something like “YEaH It cOuLd bE HIm HE cOuLd bE tHe raPIsT” then what!?!? then any fight dana puts him in would be controversial!! that could do a lot of damage to the ufc. also have you ever heard of something called SLANDER!?!? if anyone calls mcgregor a rapist be it media/paparazzi/other fighters without due charge/prosecution is committing slander and could be sued. no one can say “oh i don’t want to interview him because he’s a rapist” because-that’s-slander.

that’s why.

how can anyone liked this guy i’ll never know.... wouldn’t piss on the cunt if he was on fire.

how can anyone liked this guy i’ll never know.... wouldn’t piss on the cunt if he was on fire.
Never gets boring <45>

In hindsight, Im really glad that Khabib jumped the cage, and all his mates also laid into McGregor's. I was afraid at the time that the incident would overshadow Khabib's win, and lessen McGregor's thrashing, but 10 months on, history remembers the entire incident as the ultimate humiliation.

Was thinking about McGregor shameless PR VDO earlier this week: I think McGregor's trying to get one more fight before he goes under, hence the urgency and desperation to literally fight anyone.

Last edited:
Never gets boring <45>

In hindsight, Im really glad that Khabib jumped the cage, and all his mates also laid into McGregor's. I was afraid at the time that the incident would overshadow Khabib's win, and lessen McGregor's thrashing, but 10 months, on history remembers the entire incident as the ultimate humiliation.

Was thinking about McGregor shameless PR VDO earlier this week: I think McGregor's trying to get one more fight before he goes under, hence the urgency, desperation and willingness to literally fight anyone.

Don’t forget that his foot was a BELEWWWWWWWN.

Never gets boring <45>

In hindsight, Im really glad that Khabib jumped the cage, and all his mates also laid into McGregor's. I was afraid at the time that the incident would overshadow Khabib's win, and lessen McGregor's thrashing, but 10 months, on history remembers the entire incident as the ultimate humiliation.

Was thinking about McGregor shameless PR VDO earlier this week: I think McGregor's trying to get one more fight before he goes under, hence the urgency, desperation and willingness to literally fight anyone.

Bro, I don’t think they’ll book Conor until they’re 100 % sure that he’s in the clear of this whole rape allegation.

Bro, I don’t think they’ll book Conor until they’re 100 % sure that he’s in the clear of this whole rape allegation.
Nah, the UFC as an organisation are shameless. If this was any other sport league like English Premier League or NFL, this guy would not even give interviews with these allegations.

Nah, the UFC as an organisation are shameless. If this was any other sport league like English Premier League or NFL, this guy would not even give interviews with these allegations.
LOL, very shameless. However, say they book him to fight, and then the DPP give the go-ahead for Conor to be charged during the same time period - that would look proper bad, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back