Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“your so called evidence is dogshit” is that the gardia saying it’s credible? or the sex crime unit saying it’s credible? or the gardia sending their report to the dpp because they believe a charge is imminent?

fuck off

LOL, I lack critical thinking? Your so called evidence is dogshit, it would be laughed out of a court if presented

If you reread DKOli's post you'll see that all he/she is saying is that, amongst other factors which are persuasive of McGregor's guilt, the Garda have enough evidence to back up her story and bring a charge against him.

sonic ‘the gardia and sex crimes unit obviously have enough evidence because they’ve made their case and sent it to the dpp. if they thought it was faux they wouldn’t.

that’s my evidence. i’m done.

Literally nobody knows for certain what happened that night unless you were in the room with them and judging by bits from different news outlets I’ve seen there was a lot of people there that night. Looking at it without any bias and going by what Dana has said this morning, id guess, and it’s only an uneducated guess at best but I’d guess she was 100% raped that night and that one of his pathetic “gangster” mates did it hence why

a) he hasn’t said anything publicly because it’s common knowledge she was raped, if he came out and publicly said it wasn’t him but he was there then wouldn’t that interfere with the case etc as the victim or accused can’t be named in Irish law.

B) he can’t come out and say it has nothing to do with him because whether he did it or not it does have something to do with him because he was there at the time.

C) if it was one of his “friends” (hangerons) whatever you want to call them, they are supposedly some dangerous people, I think most people would be very reluctant to testify against them because it would put your family in immediate danger.

And d) I know he’s not exactly the most reliable of people but judging by what Dana has said that it wasn’t him and I seen screenshots from a private message (I’m not sure if it was on this thread) from one of his mates, one of the Murray brothers also saying it wasn’t him but someone else.

Like I said fuck knows what happened and to be honest if it wasn’t him but he’s still hanging round with or defending the real person that did it then he’s just as scummy as if he actually committed the crime. If he’s found guilty or comes out and admits it after all the evidence is presented to him and it’s clear as day he did it, he’s indefensible and his whole career and other businesses will rightly be over. He’d be finished. When he’d finally get out of jail he’d have nothing or no one left! None of his “gangster” hangerons will be anywhere to be seen. For the girls sake I hope it’s concluded soon either way.

think by the unusually skittish answers by dana and complete silence from connor means we’ll know before xmas. the other thing that always makes me think mcgregor did it and not just “a goon” is that it only ever mentions “one arrest” i’m sure that if other people were picked up it would have said “celebrity and members of entourage” just my opinion but who ever it is i hope this poor woman gets justice.

Literally nobody knows for certain what happened that night unless you were in the room with them and judging by bits from different news outlets I’ve seen there was a lot of people there that night. Looking at it without any bias and going by what Dana has said this morning, id guess, and it’s only an uneducated guess at best but I’d guess she was 100% raped that night and that one of his pathetic “gangster” mates did it hence why

a) he hasn’t said anything publicly because it’s common knowledge she was raped, if he came out and publicly said it wasn’t him but he was there then wouldn’t that interfere with the case etc as the victim or accused can’t be named in Irish law.

B) he can’t come out and say it has nothing to do with him because whether he did it or not it does have something to do with him because he was there at the time.

C) if it was one of his “friends” (hangerons) whatever you want to call them, they are supposedly some dangerous people, I think most people would be very reluctant to testify against them because it would put your family in immediate danger.

And d) I know he’s not exactly the most reliable of people but judging by what Dana has said that it wasn’t him and I seen screenshots from a private message (I’m not sure if it was on this thread) from one of his mates, one of the Murray brothers also saying it wasn’t him but someone else.

Like I said fuck knows what happened and to be honest if it wasn’t him but he’s still hanging round with or defending the real person that did it then he’s just as scummy as if he actually committed the crime. If he’s found guilty or comes out and admits it after all the evidence is presented to him and it’s clear as day he did it, he’s indefensible and his whole career and other businesses will rightly be over. He’d be finished. When he’d finally get out of jail he’d have nothing or no one left! None of his “gangster” hangerons will be anywhere to be seen. For the girls sake I hope it’s concluded soon either way.
The “Irish Celebrity” admitted to having sex with the victim though (as reported by IRISH media outlets; not WhatsApp messages) - that’s why the whole “it’s not him, it’s somebody else”, was comical to listen to from Daddy Dana.

think by the unusually skittish answers by dana and complete silence from connor means we’ll know before xmas. the other thing that always makes me think mcgregor did it and not just “a goon” is that it only ever mentions “one arrest” i’m sure that if other people were picked up it would have said “celebrity and members of entourage” just my opinion but who ever it is i hope this poor woman gets justice.
Plus this. If there was somebody else “in the frame” for it, we would have heard about it in the Irish papers, but we only seem to hear about this “1 Irish Sports Star, who has a partner and 2 kids.”

looks like it’s verry much active then because wouldn’t connor answer “there were no charges it was nothing” if it wasn’t ongoing?

Plus this. If there was somebody else “in the frame” for it, we would have heard about it in the Irish papers, but we only seem to hear about this “1 Irish Sports Star, who has a partner and 2 kids.”

What’s going to sell more papers?

Hinting that Conor McGregor raped someone or random Irish lowlife raped someone?

They can’t really lose by hinting at it because they’ve actually done anything wrong because he hasn’t been named and even if they had they haven’t actually accused him of anything they’ve just said he’s been questioned, which he definitely has.

I dunno, I can definitely see him hanging round with people capable of doing something like this but as much as he’s been well and truly off the rails recently would he be capable of doing the disgusting things that were said to have happened? I’m not 100% sure, even coked up to your eyeballs it takes a certain type of fucked individual to do something like that and I mean criminally insane.

I just can’t see the UFC risking being associated with him if they thought it was true, they could not mention him at all and anytime his name gets brought up could just dismiss it and say at the moment he’s retired, tell all other fighters not to mention him under any circumstances and tell all MMA media not to mention his name in any interview etc. Imagine it comes out that he did it and they were essentially harbouring a rapist, their brand would no doubt take a massive hit especially the MeToo world we’re living in now. No matter how much money he potentially makes them it wouldn’t be worth them being associated with him.

Also supposedly going by what we’ve read it was Cian Cowley who pulled him off and gave him a dig yet he continually comments on his social media posts why would you still bother with a rapist that you punched?

You are right. Conor is the type of person who would be quiet if he wasn’t involved <LikeReally5>

The “Irish Celebrity” admitted to having sex with the victim though (as reported by IRISH media outlets; not WhatsApp messages) - that’s why the whole “it’s not him, it’s somebody else”, was comical to listen to from Daddy Dana.

How would the media know what was said in an interview? I’m not saying he didn’t do it or didn’t have consensual sex with the girl but the media got a kind of free pass at the moment and they can sort of say anything at the moment because nobody actually knows the truth and they haven’t named anyone specific so it’s possible they can bend the truth slightly. If he did have consensual sex with her then the case becomes a lot more complicated I’d say.

Hinting that Conor McGregor raped someone or random Irish lowlife raped someone?

They can’t really lose by hinting at it because they’ve actually done anything wrong because he hasn’t been named and even if they had they haven’t actually accused him of anything they’ve just said he’s been questioned, which he definitely has.

I dunno, I can definitely see him hanging round with people capable of doing something like this but as much as he’s been well and truly off the rails recently would he be capable of doing the disgusting things that were said to have happened? I’m not 100% sure, even coked up to your eyeballs it takes a certain type of fucked individual to do something like that and I mean criminally insane.

I just can’t see the UFC risking being associated with him if they thought it was true, they could not mention him at all and anytime his name gets brought up could just dismiss it and say at the moment he’s retired, tell all other fighters not to mention him under any circumstances and tell all MMA media not to mention his name in any interview etc. Imagine it comes out that he did it and they were essentially harbouring a rapist, their brand would no doubt take a massive hit especially the MeToo world we’re living in now. No matter how much money he potentially makes them it wouldn’t be worth them being associated with him.

Also supposedly going by what we’ve read it was Cian Cowley who pulled him off and gave him a dig yet he continually comments on his social media posts why would you still bother with a rapist that you punched?

He was named in the RTE memo that leaked as the being the person who was interviewed at Dundrum Garda station who stated that he has consensual sex with the victim

They don’t have a free pass when it comes to making up statements, would be total obstruction of justice and they’d get done in a heartbeat.

I don’t mean a free pass as in they can make up any old bullshit more in terms of exaggerating the truth or implying something else happened without actually stating it. Or saying he had consensual sex with her. I mean how do RTE know what was said in a police interview? I’m assuming in such a high profile case not many people are privy to what was said in that interview and I’d assume not many people would have heard the interview tapes, so that would mean there’s a leak and it wouldn’t be hard for the police to work out who leaked that information to the media. Unless it’s actually common practice in Ireland for the Gardai to brief the media of the ins and outs of a case, if that’s the case them ignore me!!

There are plenty of sick, twisted people out there who still have friends/ associates by their side, no matter what oppressive things they have partaken in (murder, rape, theft etc).

This whole “if he raped someone, then why do people still talk to him”, is pretty naive if you ask me. Not trying to insult you personally, because you seem like a genuine person, but just a general observation.

i genuinely think we’ll find out soon. one google search of mcgregor and theres a lot of major news talking about this suspected rape.

is the media getting us ready?

There are plenty of sick, twisted people out there who still have friends/ associates by their side, no matter what oppressive things they have partaken in (murder, rape, theft etc).

This whole “if he raped someone, then why do people still talk to him”, is pretty naive if you ask me. Not trying to insult you personally, because you seem like a genuine person, but just a general observation.

Yea I totally get that mate, some of them idiots were at his daughters christening I seen so he’s still at least friendly with some of them. I’ve never really been arsed about McGregor but this whole case thing I find fascinating, I read the other day that there seems to be an internal war about it start over Conor’s cronies and Luke Keeler/MTK/Kinahans.

Like I’ve said already, I’d be highly shocked if it was actually him that did it not just at the same venue when it occurred. Personally I think at worst he allowed it to happen and could have stopped it.

i genuinely think we’ll find out soon. one google search of mcgregor and theres a lot of major news talking about this suspected rape.

is the media getting us ready?
Not sure, man. I think a lot of articles are coming up now because that journo from MMA junkie asked Dana about it last night (after there was so much backlash from fans/other journos, because Ariel didn’t bring it up during Conor’s little PR show last week).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back