Family sued for building terminally ill son playground

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Are you shitting me? A family in Texas is being sued because they built their son a playscape in their backyard. Their son has a rare disease and they let him pick whatever one he wanted. He picked the one with the most slides. The asshole neighbors are suing to have it taken down and for legal fees. They claim it was not cleared by the hoa, but the hoa said the family did file the request. Hoa’s have become too powerful anyhow, but there is a special place in hell for the neighbors.

here is a link https://www.newsweek.com/neighbors-...ll-child-claiming-its-too-tall-lowers-1483330

IMO A dying child's wish is 10000000000000 times more important than an hoa. Good for the parents, how can I help?

Fuck HoAs, never do their jobs, yet adamant about their fees.

Salty neighbors be snitching

what cunt shit bag neighbours.

i dont think they will be successful in suing, and i certainly hope they arent.

That is so fucked. Those parents are just trying to make their terminally ill son happy and it affects absolutely no one but these pair of clown shoes have to interject in the cuntiest way possible.

Someone's house needs to burned to the ground, their wife and kids enslaved....

Sadly the cynical part of me worries this is embellished for internet fame and money...I pray I'm wrong and in this case it's looking like that's not true, but if one person can be so heartless and cruel so can another.

I grew up with a terminally kid child. He made it til 19. It is impossible to know how it must feel to only know about impending termination, not enrichment and fulfillment. Any life enhancement that you can give them is wonderful and humane.

I grew up with a terminally kid child. He made it til 19. It is impossible to know how it must feel to only know about impending termination, not enrichment and fulfillment. Any life enhancement that you can give them is wonderful and humane.

I never want to feel that.

I think it should be clarified that the kid isn't "terminally ill" as in like has a year to live. He should live into his 20s.

However, sounds like old Carol Gottleib is some barren cunt who's a miserable childless hag, I'd guess in her 50s, and someone should cut the brakes on their car so they drift into oncoming traffic, and if that doesn't kill them, these parents should sue them for having an eyesore wheelchair ramp.

I think it should be clarified that the kid isn't "terminally ill" as in like has a year to live. He should live into his 20s.

However, sounds like old Carol Gottleib is some barren cunt who's a miserable childless hag, I'd guess in her 50s, and someone should cut the brakes on their car so they drift into oncoming traffic.
Being told you will only live into your 20's is terminally ill dude. Cystic Fibrosis. Look into it.

Maybe she has an extreme phobia of play areas with lots of slides. It's hard to judge in cases like this.

Being told you will only live into your 20's is terminally ill dude. Cystic Fibrosis. Look into it.
It technically is, but this isn't like a last wish or something, and is just added to the story for emotional effect. The neighbors would be equally shitty if the kid didn't have hurler's disease.

It technically is, but this isn't like a last wish or something, and is just added to the story for emotional effect. The neighbors would be equally shitty if the kid didn't have hurler's disease.
Neighbors be hella shity.

Fuck HOAs and shitty neighbours.

Her name and city are in that article, she's about to feel the wrath of the interweb

What a shitty thing to do with your time.

Dont ever move into HOA complex because you are basically at their mercy.

One of those neighbors is probably a Chomo who can't be 500 feet from a playground.
I'll put money on it

tumblr_ow2zz58DU51tlsda4o1_500.gifv

Back