Family sued for building terminally ill son playground

My childhood friend (who I also took to senior prom we are so close) has Cystic Fibrosis. She wasn't supposed to make it past the age of 14 - even had tubes running out of her throughout all of middle school. Luckily she just turned 29 and is still fighting.
She struggles constantly, though. Fuck that disease.

How did her pussy taste? Does the disease affect it?

Someone's house needs to burned to the ground, their wife and kids enslaved....

Sadly the cynical part of me worries this is embellished for internet fame and money...I pray I'm wrong and in this case it's looking like that's not true, but if one person can be so heartless and cruel so can another.
The worst kind of heartless cruelty is the kind that is under the guise of “ helping “ or “ just following orders/rules /laws /codes.” They’re able to justify to themselves and some in society when they do a selfish cruel act . I actually have more respect for pure evil that is unabashedly evil with no Fucks given or pretense. No bullshitting.

The worst kind of heartless cruelty is the kind that is under the guise of “ helping “ or “ just following orders/rules /laws /codes.” They’re able to justify to themselves and some in society when they do a selfish cruel act . I actually have more respect for pure evil that is unabashedly evil with no Fucks given or pretense. No bullshitting.

I can respect that. Evil for fuck of it all vs Evil because I want to vs Evil because I'm allowed to

Maybe the D&D nerds(!) Have it right.

That said either fuck that bitch (m or f) for screwing with that family to cause sufffering , fuck that bitch for not caring, or fuck that bitch for thinking the law justifies their actions.

I can respect that. Evil for fuck of it all vs Evil because I want to vs Evil because I'm allowed to

Maybe the D&D nerds(!) Have it right.

That said either fuck that bitch (m or f) for screwing with that family to cause sufffering , fuck that bitch for not caring, or fuck that bitch for thinking the law justifies their actions.

I agree . Used to play D and D lol. Society would prob be better organized if you could pick an alignment in adulthood or have it assigned and have a system ( implant ?) where a person could see if you’re lawful evil. Or chaotic evil. Or Neutral evil .Yea it’s big brother like but damnit it would make things easier lol.

Back