Family pressuring me to get married to a pregnant woman, but I don't want to.

I can't believe your family is pressuring you to do this. My dad had a talk with me once cause he thought I was taking this girl serious who had a kid. Had to me it clear to him we were just having fun and her and her baby daddy would eventually get back together which is what happens 80% of the time in these situations. Stay far the fuck away from this.

Not real life. Squander youth then cry victim. Ie women crying wolf (ghoneshi court case). I don't like ghomeshi but again the perfect example.

The quick to defend female crazy is an indicator of a typical male white knight. Lots of preaching. Women flying out of the ski. Women are putting out and paying your bills. Yeah OK bud.

Pic or did not happen kuz!

Classic girlie man. Reach online. Call out on pics of conquests but can't back it up.

Real problem is your low testosterone.
Quick to throw jabs online and I'm the one with low T. Ha, I have Low T and you have Low D, how about that? Maybe why you're so aggro.

I don't take shit from anyone women included.

Do you not know how to read and think symbolically? I said my best clients as in women I do business with. I said they were paying my bills in a figurative sense you dunce.

Look at what you typed and that's your problem right there. You're dumber than I thought if you actually believe I'd post pictures of women I've slept with for the approval of a basement dweller. And you wonder why women won't touch your baby carrot.[/QUOTE]

Pic or did not happen.

Low testosterone and far too much estrogen.

You mad?

I dated this woman for several years, and my family always wanted me to marry her, but I didn't want to. We broke up, and remained close friends for a couple years. She later met someone new, and they moved in together. They had planned to get married, and have kids. I was very happy she was going to get what she always wanted. Dude knocks her up. They planned to get married, but everything falls apart a few months later. Now she's too far along to get an abortion, and my family is telling me I should marry her. Her parents want me to as well, but damn it I never wanted to marry her, and now everyone expects me to rescue her. I've always treated her well, and care for her very much, but it feels like I would be sacrificing my life for her. What would you do?

I didn't even get an ipad.

<36>

TS, do not, under any circumstances, marry this girl. You have no obligation to save this girl, a woman that you do not even love, from her own decisions. I would run away from this woman as quickly as possible. I'd also reconsider how much you let your family influence you. They seem to make poor recommendations.

Men are retarded though. Squandered aesthetics. Baby rabies or multiple kids different men, and some schmuck is expected to foot the bill.

It's pathetic but some guys with real low testosterone are game.

I can't believe your family is pressuring you to do this. My dad had a talk with me once cause he thought I was taking this girl serious who had a kid. Had to me it clear to him we were just having fun and her and her baby daddy would eventually get back together which is what happens 80% of the time in these situations. Stay far the fuck away from this.

Lol what a cuck! Did he thank you for taking care of her too? Absolutely no spine. It's a disgrace as yo what passes for masculinity these days.

Glad you have the common sense not to get caught up in the puss Webb. Glad your dad dropped the hammer where he needs too.

Banished father syndrome usual leads to chit going tits up.

Back