Fallout New Vegas

sweet, been hoping for a new game in the series instead of more shitty expansions

sweet, been hoping for a new game in the series instead of more shitty expansions

wut?

Point Lookout, Broken Steel, and The pitt were all top notch. Operation: Anchorage was decent, gave great rewards. Mothership Zeta was fun, but the making Aliens "canon," i.e, the cause of the War, was fucking stupid imo.

Don't really have the cash to spend on this, but pending reviews I'll make it happen. Fallout 3 got almost 100hrs of playtime, easily worth its weight in gold.

Cant wait, if I get 1/10th as many hours of playtime as fallout 3 got I will be more than happy

What the hell was EA thinking launching MMA on the same day as this behemoth?

What the hell was EA thinking launching MMA on the same day as this behemoth?

yea.. if they were thinking these 2 games had different player bases and it would have little effect.. they were dead wrong. fortunately for me i'm buying both. if i was forced to pick one though i'd have to get new vegas.

yea.. if they were thinking these 2 games had different player bases and it would have little effect.. they were dead wrong. fortunately for me i'm buying both. if i was forced to pick one though i'd have to get new vegas.

Actually they's be pretty correct. Besides, who out there that has a job wouldn't get both if they wanted both? And some people act like games only sell on their release date. These will all be big holiday games too.

Actually they's be pretty correct. Besides, who out there that has a job wouldn't get both if they wanted both? And some people act like games only sell on their release date. These will all be big holiday games too.

Well, it's not just that that's the problem. This whole season has games coming out that everybody wants, and while a job can probably get you 2 games on the same day, it might not let you get 6 in a month.

Well, it's not just that that's the problem. This whole season has games coming out that everybody wants, and while a job can probably get you 2 games on the same day, it might not let you get 6 in a month.

Then just pick the ones you want more. I was just arguing against the fact that Fallout: New Vegas is specifically going to eat into EA MMA's profits, which, aside from being unprovable, is a pretty daft notion to begin with.

Yeah, the RPG crowd is totally the same as the sports/fighting game crowd... :rolleyes:

Well I'm a MMA fan that will be passing on EA MMA in favor of New Vegas and I guarantee you I'm not the only one. Considering I just picked up NBA 2k11 (imagine that, I'll own both a sports game and an RPG!) I'll wait for EA MMA to hit the bargin bin (which won't take long due to its lack of sales).

Well I'm a MMA fan that will be passing on EA MMA in favor of New Vegas and I guarantee you I'm not the only one. Considering I just picked puck NBA 2k11 (imagine that, I'll both a sports game and an RPG!) I'll wait for EA MMA to hit the bargin bin (which won't take long due to its lack of sales).

It's going to sell better than you think. I hope you don't mind waiting at least 6 months to a year for it to drop in price. Especially since the next one isn't coming out for another two years.

I am not seeing anything about the game, and it is due out in a week. No commercials, no advertisements, no nothing, seems kind of strange.

I hope the rewards for quests/exploration are a little better in New Vegas. I don't know if it was how I played or what, but I had the best weapons in the game at about 40 hours I think. Then around that time I did Anchorage and got the best rifle and suit.

Once you get the Gauss Rifle/Blackhawk/Terrible Shotgun there isn't a whole lot left in terms of fire power.

waiting for a leak!

I'd still have almost 100.

I really need to add up my playtime, now im curious

Last time I checked I had over 500 hours logged, thats over 21 days! And I'm the ultimate hoarder. With one of my characters I have 3 followers which I use as bodyguards/mules and you carry a ton of weight in each trip out into the waste lands.

Last edited:
Back