Fallout New Vegas

Hogey

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So who else is excited about New Vegas?

Comes out in a couple of weeks and I haven't heard much hype about it.

I hope the game delivers can't wait for it to come out.

if the online is fixed it should be ok. rainbow six 3 was my first FPS. i was so pumped for RSV2 to come out and it was so dissapointing i just turned to COD. the online in RSV2 was horrendous. i dont have much faih in them till i hear something when it actually comes out.

if the online is fixed it should be ok. rainbow six 3 was my first FPS. i was so pumped for RSV2 to come out and it was so dissapointing i just turned to COD. the online in RSV2 was horrendous. i dont have much faih in them till i hear something when it actually comes out.

That's a different game, homie. This is Fallout: New Vegas, a new version of Fallout 3.

You're thinking of Rainbow Six: Vegas, which is awesome. I had a lot of fun with the first two games. Terrorist hunt for the win!

Fallout: New Vegas is going to take a billion hours of my time.

That's a different game, homie. This is Fallout: New Vegas, a new version of Fallout 3.

You're thinking of Rainbow Six: Vegas, which is awesome. I had a lot of fun with the first two games. Terrorist hunt for the win!

Fallout: New Vegas is going to take a billion hours of my time.

lol, i knew that.:redface:

So who else is excited about New Vegas?

Comes out in a couple of weeks and I haven't heard much hype about it.

I hope the game delivers can't wait for it to come out.

im very excited :D

i loved FO3!

at least they put a blue sky in the game so i won't have to download a mod like i did for fallout 3

Fallout 3 was awesome i played it nonstop for a month , i even took a 2 week vacation for it. I really hope new vegas is as good if not better. i have the CE edition already ordered.

i just replayed fallout 3.. I can't FN wait for new vegas... counting down the days

Well i rented FO3 earlier this year, since i kept reading that it was an awesome game, i start playing the game and it takes me probably about an hour to get out of the complex building/facility.

Then i get out there into the wild and go to that weird ass town and i have no clue what to do, apparently you can bang a hoe there, then after i left i was just wandering around until i found an abandoned school, where i was shot and killed by random turds, after not being able to do anything since i couldn't repair my weapons and had no ammo left. I got up took the game out of my ps3, returned it, told them it sucked and got GOW3.

The only cool thing about this game (for me at least) was that it had a Book of Eli feel to it. I really liked that movie so i thought that was kinda cool.

You are not that much into roleplay games, are you?:D

I think I might even shell out whatever insane amount they want for the collectors edition. It's gonna be a lot of fun to lose all the cool shit it comes with.

I think the game will disappoint.

There's no major events as there was in FO3 and you can't have sexual slave, shame.

I'm about 40 hours into FO3 and while I like it a lot, I have no intention of getting New Vegas any time soon. Fall Out is like a 1 and done type deal with me. It's great while it lasts, but slightly updated versions of the same basic thing will get old to me.

I'm definitely looking forward to this. I invested well over 100 hours into Fallout 3 and probably will do the same here.

If it's anything like the last Fallout this could very well be the GOTY.

i'm fucking ready. between that and EA MMA i'm gonna have a hard time leaving the house.

Well i rented FO3 earlier this year, since i kept reading that it was an awesome game, i start playing the game and it takes me probably about an hour to get out of the complex building/facility.

Then i get out there into the wild and go to that weird ass town and i have no clue what to do, apparently you can bang a hoe there, then after i left i was just wandering around until i found an abandoned school, where i was shot and killed by random turds, after not being able to do anything since i couldn't repair my weapons and had no ammo left. I got up took the game out of my ps3, returned it, told them it sucked and got GOW3.

The only cool thing about this game (for me at least) was that it had a Book of Eli feel to it. I really liked that movie so i thought that was kinda cool.

yeah, its a little more complicated than mario.

i like that the enemies don't scale up in power with you. you go to the wrong area too soon and you die. keeps me on edge when i am wandering the wasteland. will be all over new vegas at some point, although i'm not sure i will jump right on it at release since its a single player game and you can pick it up at pretty much any point.

I called Game Stop so I could preorder the CE for it but they were sold it....I'm goin to Sams Club and getting it there for 70 lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Yeah I can't wait for this game. I may of just gotten laid off, but I'm more than willing to shell out $50 for this.

The potential is there, its made by former Black Isle (Fallout & Fallout 2) employees in Obsidian, who generally make good if unpolished games (see Alpha Protocol or KoTOR II).

Hopefully it replicates the intricacies of morality that the first two games tried to deal with. Instead of the cooker cutter bollocks in F3 (and I like Besthesda...).

I want to get it on release day but I won't have a computer so I'm just gunna have to wait. At least I'll have EA MMA or NBA 2k11 to keep me busy. Whichever one I decide to get. 200+ dollars for games in one month for games I just can't do :(

Back