Fallon Fox lost by TKO tonight

LOL @ Fallon Fox.

I'm shocked at the result but happy at the same time.

Ashlee Evans-Smith is a cutie as well. Congrats to her.

Nothing is more idiotic than who take any sort of pleasure, in any degree, from a failure by someone else albeit hard effort and sacrifices, when they've done that no wrong directly/indirectly.

No one even said why they were happy that he/she lost. Seems like YOU'RE being overly protective. Read about the way he/she talked trash to Bec Hyatt before her fight. That's the reason I can't stand Fox.

Nothing is more idiotic than who take any sort of pleasure, in any degree, from a failure by someone else albeit hard effort and sacrifices, when they've done that no wrong directly/indirectly.

Dumbest shit ever.

so you see someone do wrong. so then it's okay for you to feel good to see they are wronged?

But, let's say they weren't wrong. If it's not right to do what you said it might be okay to do, is it okay to do just because you think they are doing something wrong?

Are you absolutely sure that it gives her an advantage in a match which cannot be found in same sex matches/games? do you have absolute evidence or supporting research to state the possible affect on her from a sex change?

Now, let's say it does give her certain advantage, apparently it didn't do her much good this time, but let's say it did, so it's okay for you to absolutely just revel in someone else's failure who must be heartbroken after trying lot of her time and effort into it?

I don't know if Fallon Fox did was right or wrong. I don't think he should be fighting girls in first place. But, she doesn't make me sick at all. Guys like you do. Meathead and morons like you, who is probably 80 percent of this forum.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Having watched the fight you have to come to the conclusion that Fallon Fox has ONLY been winning fights by her physical advantages. Absolutely terrible technique, really.
Or the conclusion is Fox was fighting shitty competition.

Look at her wins.
Alanna Jones 2-1 at the time, now 2-3
Ericka Newsome 0-1 at the time, hasn't fought since the loss to Fox
Elisha Helsper 0-2 at the time now 0-4

Not exactly top competition.

so you see someone do wrong. so then it's okay for you to feel good to see they are wronged?

But, let's say they weren't wrong. If it's not right to do what you said it might be okay to do, is it okay to do just because you think they are doing something wrong?

Are you absolutely sure that it gives her an advantage in a match which cannot be found in same sex matches/games? do you have absolute evidence or supporting research to state the possible affect on her from a sex change?

Now, let's say it does give her certain advantage, apparently it didn't do her much good this time, but let's say it did, so it's okay for you to absolutely just revel in someone else's failure who must be heartbroken after trying lot of her time and effort into it?

I don't know if Fallon Fox did was right or wrong. I don't think he should be fighting girls in first place. But, she doesn't make me sick at all. Guys like you do. Meathead and morons like you, who is probably 80 percent of this forum.

So when's your first operation?

Fallon fox was born a man, and will always be a man despite cosmetic enhancement or self delusion.

Now he's a man who got tko'd by a woman.

Trans people only have one place that produces testosterone. Women who have always been women have two and men have three.

nelson-simpsons-riendo-laughing.gif

He got beat up by a girl.

Also, PC or not, Fallon Fox is a "she" now.

Did it have a dick (at one time)? Yes
Can it have babies? No

Then it's not a woman.

A more likely scenario is that Ashlee Evans-Smith is a good prospect whose career will advance to the next level (Invicta), while Fox (advantage or not) is a terrible fighter that will only get hired on tiny local-circuit shows - attracting very little attention from here on out.

Doesn't seem likely. Her amateur record is pretty spotty.

happy happy, joy joy :)

So I guess that must suck to get suck to get beat up by a girl :-D Fallon Cox, hope you can still take your loss like a man lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back