Fallon Fox lost by TKO tonight

The Coolman

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/10/cfa-12-results-ashlee-evans-smith-stops-fallon-fox

icanteven.gif

Ashlee+Evans-Smith+vs.+Fallon+Fox+CFA+9.gif

tumblr_m5mw85R55F1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Nothing is more idiotic than who take any sort of pleasure, in any degree, from a failure by someone else albeit hard effort and sacrifices, when they've done that no wrong directly/indirectly.

Nothing is more idiotic than who take any sort of pleasure, in any degree, from a failure by someone else albeit hard effort and sacrifices, when they've done that no wrong directly/indirectly.

She was using her physical advantages as a former male to beat up her opponents (without even telling them previously)
I have absolutely nothing against transsexuals but that doesn't seem right to me

he lied about being a male and beat up females; a man beating up a woman is wrong in my book.

She was using her physical advantages as a former male to beat up her opponents (without even telling them previously)
I have absolutely nothing against transsexuals but that doesn't seem right to me

so you see someone do wrong. so then it's okay for you to feel good to see they are wronged?

But, let's say they weren't wrong. If it's not right to do what you said it might be okay to do, is it okay to do just because you think they are doing something wrong?

Are you absolutely sure that it gives her an advantage in a match which cannot be found in same sex matches/games? do you have absolute evidence or supporting research to state the possible affect on her from a sex change?

Now, let's say it does give her certain advantage, apparently it didn't do her much good this time, but let's say it did, so it's okay for you to absolutely just revel in someone else's failure who must be heartbroken after trying lot of her time and effort into it?

I don't know if Fallon Fox did was right or wrong. I don't think he should be fighting girls in first place. But, she doesn't make me sick at all. Guys like you do. Meathead and morons like you, who is probably 80 percent of this forum.

I think people are happy cause they think that Fox has some unfair advantage due her past like a man.

On the other side some people think that this is homophobia.

I think if a person becomes man from woman and fight MMA, I will support him, but the reverse (become woman from man an fight MMA) is clearly unfair.

so you see someone do wrong. so then it's okay for you to feel good to see they are wronged?

But, let's say they weren't wrong. If it's not right to do what you said it might be okay to do, is it okay to do just because you think they are doing something wrong?

Are you absolutely sure that it gives her an advantage in a match which cannot be found in same sex matches/games? do you have absolute evidence or supporting research to state the possible affect on her from a sex change?

Now, let's say it does give her certain advantage, apparently it didn't do her much good this time, but let's say it did, so it's okay for you to absolutely just revel in someone else's failure who must be heartbroken after trying lot of her time and effort into it?

I don't know if Fallon Fox did was right or wrong. I don't think he should be fighting girls in first place. But, she doesn't make me sick at all. Guys like you do. Meathead and morons like you, who is probably 80 percent of this forum.

I was just joking with the Rogan gif lol relax I personally couldn't care less.

But if you really don't think there is an advantage look up Renee Richards

And to follow up on that, i'm sure you did at least one thing wrong in this past weekend or this week. I guess it gives me right to feel good about you if you got run over by a truck, because oh no, God forbid anyone who accuse me of doing anything that is out of line, how can I be?!

He did something so clearly wrong, and I mean, it does give me full absolution, if he is out there, to do something like that, no? LMAO

Bunch of kids and adults who never grew old making up the most of society, and it shows, and it shows.

When you do see her fight, it looks fcking messed up though. I will give you that.

fist of ice is perfect and has no flaws /thread

on topic tho: i wasnt even this happy after the UFC 100 H bomb

I think he needs a hug.

Time to abolish the gender divide!

Caraway vs. Ronda here we come!

He got beat up by a girl.

You're watching the wrong sport.

War Ashlee Evans Smith. Not too bad looking either :)

It actually kind of give reasoning to future transgender individuals to fight in WMMA... because they seemingly do not have the advantage guys like Rogan were so sure of.

It actually kind of give reasoning to future transgender individuals to fight in WMMA... because they seemingly do not have the advantage guys like Rogan were so sure of.

I don't think that's true at all. I think he definitely has a natural advantage. He just ran into a girl who was younger, better trained, and more skilled.

Back