Fallon Fox lost by TKO tonight

She was using her physical advantages as a former male to beat up her opponents (without even telling them previously)
I have absolutely nothing against transsexuals but that doesn't seem right to me

What advantages did Fallon Fox really have. She lost to Ashlee Evans-Smith.

Fallon Fox still stands as proof that men and women have no business competing with each other in combat sports.

Here's a male, who has spent years destroying his genetic advantages with hormone therapy, possessing of virtually no skills, able to walk his way to the upper echelon of competition on the female side. Even estrogen-wrecked male physiology was enough that he was able to build a career beating real women up.

Fallon Fox still stands as proof that men and women have no business competing with each other in combat sports.

Here's a male, who has spent years destroying his genetic advantages with hormone therapy, possessing of virtually no skills, able to walk his way to the upper echelon of competition on the female side. Even estrogen-wrecked male physiology was enough that he was able to build a career beating real women up.

Upper echelon? Build a career? She had 4 fights in a fourth-tier promotion, she wasn't exactly knocking on the door of a UFC title shot.

Look at her wins.
Alanna Jones 2-1 at the time, now 2-3
Ericka Newsome 0-1 at the time, hasn't fought since the loss to Fox
Elisha Helsper 0-2 at the time now 0-4

This.

so you see someone do wrong. so then it's okay for you to feel good to see they are wronged?

But, let's say they weren't wrong. If it's not right to do what you said it might be okay to do, is it okay to do just because you think they are doing something wrong?

Are you absolutely sure that it gives her an advantage in a match which cannot be found in same sex matches/games? do you have absolute evidence or supporting research to state the possible affect on her from a sex change?

Now, let's say it does give her certain advantage, apparently it didn't do her much good this time, but let's say it did, so it's okay for you to absolutely just revel in someone else's failure who must be heartbroken after trying lot of her time and effort into it?

I don't know if Fallon Fox did was right or wrong. I don't think he should be fighting girls in first place. But, she doesn't make me sick at all. Guys like you do. Meathead and morons like you, who is probably 80 percent of this forum.

FistofIce you need to switch to decaf.

Is Fallon Fox a man? Yes he is.
Is he an MMA fighter? Yes he is.
Is Ashlee Evans a woman? Yes she is.
Is she an MMA fighter? Yes she is.

Derp.
I rest my case.

BOOM

you can't have it both ways

either you are saying fallon was a man who just got beat by a woman which means that a more skilled female fighter can beat less skilled male fighter

or you are saying fallon does not enjoy any advantages and you support her fighting

Since when is CFA the "upper echelon"?
It's not like we are talking about Invicta or the UFC here. It's a minor league where she won over fighters with a combined record of 2-4 when she fought them.
Yeah real world beaters
/sarcasm

Fantastic, love it :) Dude needs to leave WMMA now, men don't belong there.

Is Fallon Fox a man? Yes he is.
Is he an MMA fighter? Yes he is.
Is Ashlee Evans a woman? Yes she is.
Is she an MMA fighter? Yes she is.

Derp.
I rest my case.

Yes, a lot of derp on you, mr knuckledragger.
Fox is transgender. She is as much a man as you are a woman, i.e. mostly not. That's like saying you are intelligent because you have a brain. Which is clearly not nessecarily true.
She might have advantages over the average female (the medical jury is out on that one) but she is also on anti-TRT, or testosterone Reduction therapy, so she would also have major disadvantages against any man.

BOOM

you can't have it both ways

either you are saying fallon was a man who just got beat by a woman which means that a more skilled female fighter can beat less skilled male fighter

or you are saying fallon does not enjoy any advantages and you support her fighting

Sure you can. She can have advantages that are in the scope of what is possible for a woman. Cyborg would smash her, for instance.

Years of natural and legal TRT.

I have heard the whole scientific agreement from both sides, but when it came down to it, Fallon Fox could not even beat Ashlee Evans-Smith.

I still don't think that Transgenders should be able to fight in WMMA. I am against it because some young 'jose aldoesque phenom' could become a transgender fighter and walk through a women's division.

Having said that, Boyd Burton, a skinny black guy, with no martial arts or combat sports training, has a sex change and undergoes hormone therapy, starts competing in MMA. This guy may have a small advantage over low level athletes, but would get destroyed anyone in the top 20.

Having said that, Boyd Burton, a skinny black guy, with no martial arts or combat sports training, has a sex change and undergoes hormone therapy, starts competing in MMA. This guy may have a small advantage over low level athletes, but would get destroyed anyone in the top 20.
I agree with you, this person would get destroyed by all top 20, but she has more than a small advantage, male body in combat sports have very much structural advantages, not only the hormones.

If you have done sparring with women, even in your weight classs, you can feel it.

I agree with you, this person would get destroyed by all top 20, but she has more than a small advantage, male body in combat sports have very much structural advantages, not only the hormones.

If you have done sparring with women, even in your weight classs, you can feel it.

THe male body also has significant disadvantages in dexterity and secondary/support muscle structures.

Look, Fallon Fox used a grey area and was a bit shady about it. That is the problem. But her body had noticably transformed from male to female in its muscle structure... which is to be expected when one is taking massive hormone-altering cocktails.

This is a double-edged sword for bro-males. They want to say "He is a man. Unfair." and then say "He's not really a man and that's why a woman beat him".... most are smart enough to realize they then just have to attack the person and say "HE sucks! He's a terrible man!"

Back