International Falling out of control Chinese rocket is seen flying over Washington DC

Didn't this happen last time as well with the exact same design?

Will the mutated space wuhan virus survive reentry?

Hopefully it doesn't land on a box of ballots that haven't been counted and could be it for the last election.

Please don't refer to as the "Chinese Rocket". That's racist and stigmatizing. Use its scientific name: Long-March 5B.
Lol.
Funny how people try to jump on double meanings to words. If it was called the Canadian rocket or the American rocket nobody would give a fuck.

Oh China responsible for more horrible stuff ? But hey no punishments just business and profiting from them...

Please don't refer to as the "Chinese Rocket". That's racist and stigmatizing. Use its scientific name: Long-March 5B.

And if it falls on an elementary school, please refer to the space debris from (redacted) as a "comet" and the gross negligence that caused it, an "act of God".

Sounds like Day of the Triffids.
81vTUx0LNVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'm in DC metro area wish me luck sherbros

Remember your Fallout training. Hold out your thumb and if the mushroom cloud is smaller than your thumb, you're good. Just go up wind. If it's bigger than your thumb, kiss your ass good bye.

Didn't this happen last time as well with the exact same design?

Last time they lost control of the first part of their planned space station. This time it's the rocket that brought up a piece for a new space station.

Dude, you don’t have the slightest clue about what you’re talking about. It’s a rocket not an anal probe
What’s the chance that a rocket will do an anal probe on me?

Back