Fake wedding ring to get laid

I used to get hit on so often at my job by patients (and still do occasionally), I thought to get one of these for myself to keep the comments and unnecessary touching to a minimum. The first day I walk into work with it on, my coworkers (ALL women) couldn't stop laughing. I hadn't realized that wearing a wedding ring would do the exact opposite. I probably should have consulted them before getting it, in retrospect.

I will add one more thought about how married guys (or those pretending to be) could possibly be deemed more attractive than single guys. Most married people cheat on their spouse, and it's much riskier to cheat with a single person, who might have unrealistic ambitions about the relationship and eventually make trouble. If one can find a hook up that is also married, and has as much to lose as they do, the odds of the fling going sideways is MUCH lower.

There is a market for information on this topic.

I just recently found myself consoling a young (26) "home wrecker" who fell in love with an older (39) married guy that claims he loves her too and is planning on leaving his wife, this girl left her troubled relationship of 9 years for what she had seen as a promising future, guys wife found out, guy plays the victim of seduction, and now her reputation and business have taken a hit due to the nature of her business dealing with other married couples. She is devastated and her health has taken a major hit.

My instinct tell me he played her, but she is the one in ruin.
His marriage is probably better than ever.

I really haven't pinned a judgment on the right and wrong of this, but is normal.

Last edited:
Did you ever tell that girl you love her TS or what? I've been waiting for updates.

I was going to berate the op for this but when I used to travel to South Korea for work, me and my buddy used to print out business cards saying we worked for Samsung and we'd give them to girls at the clubs we met....that shit worked every single time. It was insane. You'd meet a girl and she'd be like warm with you, sort of interested but not all about it, then you're like "here's my card, call me some time"....and bam!!!!! She's going home with you.

Lol

I was going to berate the op for this but when I used to travel to South Korea for work, me and my buddy used to print out business cards saying we worked for Samsung and we'd give them to girls at the clubs we met....that shit worked every single time. It was insane. You'd meet a girl and she'd be like warm with you, sort of interested but not all about it, then you're like "here's my card, call me some time"....and bam!!!!! She's going home with you.

Lol

Yep, if you threw stones at TS, glass would be shattering all over da hizzy.

Don't be mad cuz u all alone with palmala bro

You mean the palmala that's upstairs putting one of my 3 kids to bed? What's your excuse?

Since youre still posting I'm gonna venture out on a limb and guess youre NOT knee deep in it .

When will people learn to let their wildernesses burn? So love will be new and never cold and vacant?
I dont think humans are meant for monogamy. I think morally and ethically were supposed to be that way but definitely not biologically. The days of 50 year exclusive relationships are long gone and mostly happened in the past due to a shared desire just to survive. Living is easy nowadays and so a crucial thread for successful monogamy is missing, mutual practical dependence. The rare few that are long term and exclusive, well thats a very rare thing called the true love.

I find it kind of funny how some posters are complaining women wearing make up is considered lying on the other thread while we have a thread here of men wearing fake wedding ring to get laid.

Back