Fake wedding ring to get laid

I guess if your main goal is to slay hoodrats by any means necessary, it works. But I don't really care for cheaters; says a lot about one's character.

it's not just hoodrats.

i got to know this girl from my work who was married to this well-to-do doctor. she would tell her close friends, me included, that she wasn't happy in her marriage. i know that people always talk about not being happy in their relationships, but never did i think that i'd see someone act on their impulses first-hand. her, myself, and some other people from work go out for drinks. after a few hours of drinking, i see her talking to this guy at the bar getting his number. we were all taken a bit back. what made me feel sick to my stomach, was that i had met her husband, and he was a really nice guy. sobering up the next morning, she texts me and tells me she feels horrible for doing that and to keep it between us. i tell her i'm not going to get involved, but i told her that i lost a lot of respect for her. expecting me to take her side, she stops talking to me and inviting me to events. her loss. who knows what their relationship is like now.

At first I thought this move would make the TS scum, but it actually doesn't. These whores are trying to bang a married dude - they're the scum. Might as well take advantage of their complete lack of morals. It also takes these bitches off the field for a night away from the guys who are actually married (also scum) and looking for someone to break their vows with for a night.

TS: carry on.

Fake accessories and adornments can work sometimes.

I wouldn't get a real tattoo, but I sometimes get a henna tattoo that makes my member look like a coral snake. When I expose myself to passersby, the percentage that accept my propositions goes from about zero percent without the tattoo, to two or three percent with.

You need to give a chick a ring to get your knob wet? Whoa.. - You don't have hand. You need more hand.

I usually have to take my ring off to get laid.

it's not just hoodrats.

i got to know this girl from my work who was married to this well-to-do doctor. she would tell her close friends, me included, that she wasn't happy in her marriage. i know that people always talk about not being happy in their relationships, but never did i think that i'd see someone act on their impulses first-hand. her, myself, and some other people from work go out for drinks. after a few hours of drinking, i see her talking to this guy at the bar getting his number. we were all taken a bit back. what made me feel sick to my stomach, was that i had met her husband, and he was a really nice guy. sobering up the next morning, she texts me and tells me she feels horrible for doing that and to keep it between us. i tell her i'm not going to get involved, but i told her that i lost a lot of respect for her. expecting me to take her side, she stops talking to me and inviting me to events. her loss. who knows what their relationship is like now.

I use the phrase "slay hoodrats" from 40 Year Old Virgin. It just sounds so funny, but yeah, the nicest, most respectable people can be cheaters. It comes out of nowhere since it's not a visible trait. It really is a sign of character for me.

I think it's more about actually being married (or in a serious relationship) that attracts women, not just wearing a ring. Men have a much more relaxed and confident attitude when they are already taken. They just DGAF and women can smell that a mile away. But I can understand the concept of women being attracted to men with that "social proof" of marriage which a fake ring would provide.

Don't be reeking of desperation TS, not only is it incredibly lame to pretend to be someone you are not to get laid, the kind of women who fall for this tactics you may have coming your way will suck anyways.

Damn son ... Next thing you will be doing the old "does my hankerchief smell like chloroform?" Trick

Go on tinder ... There are plenty hoochies around

Lol like you've never lied to get laid before.

Now that I think about it, no, I haven't. Anyways, it couldn't hurt to try. I would say just go on Tinder and let it be known you aren't looking for anything serious, and once you match and go on the date with the girl, all you have to do is not be a fuck up, and you'll be getting laid within the hour.

Source: My last three Tinder dates.

I think it's more about actually being married (or in a serious relationship) that attracts women, not just wearing a ring. Men have a much more relaxed and confident attitude when they are already taken. They just DGAF and women can smell that a mile away. But I can understand the concept of women being attracted to men with that "social proof" of marriage which a fake ring would provide.

This. Women can detect a virgin/someone who's not taken. The guy can pretend or act all he wants, but it's not going to fool the woman.

Go talk to some drunk girls at a bar, lower your standards, or get a hooker. Best option: chase the money. Women will follow.

the only ring I need

L9149-2__53753.1396303370.250.250.jpg

Seems like an alright idea. Play it off that you are getting divorced maybe that is better.

i see nothing wrong with this. if women get off on fucking married men, then it's only right that they're literally screwed by their immoral behavior.
I think this rarely happens . There's usually two reasons a single woman would go after a married man .

1 . The man convinces her he's getting divorced soon because he is unhappy .

2 . Sugar daddy situation .

All other explanations about how women get off on married guys is usually married guy fantasy . Nobody wants you , not even your wives . (~.~)

I am wearing the ring and 20 minutes in and it has worked. Already had this girl that says she's from Rhode Island come up to me and start,a conversation, rubbing on my leg, etc. All is good so far.

I think this rarely happens . There's usually two reasons a single woman would go after a married man .

1 . The man convinces her he's getting divorced soon because he is unhappy .

2 . Sugar daddy situation .

All other explanations about how women get off on married guys is usually married guy fantasy . Nobody wants you , not even your wives . (~.~)
You sound poor...and bitter. Most women who can support themselves are attracted to men for sexual reasons, and are not just looking for a meal ticket. This includes married men.

I am wearing the ring and 20 minutes in and it has worked. Already had this girl that says she's from Rhode Island come up to me and start,a conversation, rubbing on my leg, etc. All is good so far.
Right on! Don't go with the divorce story. Women would rather share a winner, than have a loser all to themselves. I personally go with the "incompatible, but still married for the kids" excuse. Makes you sound like a good fellow, but still realistic.

I will add one more thought about how married guys (or those pretending to be) could possibly be deemed more attractive than single guys. Most married people cheat on their spouse, and it's much riskier to cheat with a single person, who might have unrealistic ambitions about the relationship and eventually make trouble. If one can find a hook up that is also married, and has as much to lose as they do, the odds of the fling going sideways is MUCH lower.

Back