Fairtex Pro Style Shin Pads

Adino said:
Ask Fairtex, that is the best place if your looking to size there products. Plus you can tell us how there customer service is.
i just bought a heavybag from them, they have some of the best customer service out there

RoccCity said:
i just bought a heavybag from them, they have some of the best customer service out there

Good to know, I'm looking to start stand up in afew months so Ill put Fairtex high on the list. Thanks.

Awizeguy4u said:
i just won a pair on there; however, S&H was only $7 .....$20??? That's weak sauce

Welcome to Ebay, everyone overprices their S&H.

Shin pads are an integral part of any Thai Boxer or Martial artist training equipment, therefore it is important to understand which shin pads will be best suited to your needs. As with all brands from Thailand the sizing differs between them. For Example, a Twins shin pads in Large will not be the same sizing as a Fairtex Large, therefore it is important to consult a sizing chart or contact the retailer before purchasing to ensure that you get the size that fits you.

Presently shin pads fall into 4 main categories:

* Cotton Foamed Filled Elasticated
* Synthetic/Leather Standard
* Synthetic/Leather Special Prints
* Synthetic/Leather Double In-Step

The cotton foamed filled elasticated shin pads are often the cheapest and offer the least protection out of all the shin pads. However this doesn

Back