Fact: Tatiana Suarez is the betting favorite over every 115lb woman in the world

This isn't any wrestling though. The gap of skills between her wrestling and everyone else is astronomical.

How many times have we seen extremely credentialed wrestlers fail to dominate fighters who lack such credentials? It happens all the time in MMA. Andrade is ridiculously strong at SW, it's almost unfair. Even Gadelha, who physically bullied and outmuscled every other opponent, got ragdolled by Andrade. I expected them to be equally matched physically, but Claudia had nothing for Jessica. It would not be surprising if Suarez failed to wrestlefuck Andrade.

How many times have we seen extremely credentialed wrestlers fail to dominate fighters who lack such credentials? It happens all the time in MMA. Andrade is ridiculously strong at SW, it's almost unfair. Even Gadelha, who physically bullied and outmuscled every other opponent, got ragdolled by Andrade. I expected them to be equally matched physically, but Claudia had nothing for Jessica. It would not be surprising if Suarez failed to wrestlefuck Andrade.
Yeah in wmma there was Sarah McMann, silver gold medalist, but I think Tatiana is more focused on mma. Sarah was not able, sadly.

Back