Fact: Tatiana Suarez is the betting favorite over every 115lb woman in the world

Those are the two fights I look forward too as well, but damn, I don't think any of them can handle her. Female Khabib indeed.

I don't know man. When she gets close to Andrade to go for those take downs she's going to have to deal with two bricks being thrown at her...and I imagine that Andrade will be tough to take down at 115.

I don't know man. When she gets close to Andrade to go for those take downs she's going to have to deal with two bricks being thrown at her...and I imagine that Andrade will be tough to take down at 115.

Andrade is an interesting match-up, but I do think Tatiana will be the rightful betting favourite.

As far as being tough to take down, there are levels to the wrestling game, and Suarez is way above her there. Tatiana's size will also be an important factor, and I think it'll help her avoid the bombs and clinch up. Then Andrade will be in for it. I've always been more impressed by dominance than sensationalism (why I think GSP would beat Silva and Khabib will beat Conor)

That would be stupid to waste a contender.

Andrade gets title shot and then Suarez next.

It's intriguing because it's very obvious Andrade is the top contender, but Tatiana is an absolute beast who is probably one away from a title shot.

So who do you match her up against while Jess fights Rose?

Maybe Gadelha vs. Nina winner?

Joanna would seem logical. You could market that fight big time- either Joanna proves too much, too soon for her and cements her status as top contender after Andrade or Tatiana proves she is ready for the title shot.

Yeah, all those knockout artists at 115lbs are going to give her trouble.

Nobody can stop her takedowns.

Good strikers don't have to have KO power to neutralize wrestlers with poor stand-up. We've seen plenty of examples of this in MMA.

She just said that she walks at around 130, and began the last week of cutting at 127, she's also 5'5", so not incredibly much taller OR heavier than the average 115.

I believe Joanna would decision her, just like did to Torres. Gadelha and Andrade could also prove to be too much for her, wrestling alone can only take you so far, and the two Brazilians are not afraid to throw bombs AND know how to defend/be the aggressor on the ground as well.

Hate to put stars on my shoulder, but (who am I kidding,lol- love it) I just last week called Tatiana the 115 pound wrestling version of cyborg in a post- also called her only female Tuf-er that came out fresh " absolute beast" right from show.

She wouldn’t let her, but Dern would still do whatever she wanted to Suarez once it hit the ground. She’s the highest level female bjj black belt to ever fight in the ufc.
DmnnGhlUUAAmbV-.jpg:large

Seán Sheehan‏Verified account @SeanSheehanBA 33m33 minutes ago
Just spoke to Greg Alvarez from the Texas commission about Carla Esparza getting a 10-8 against Tatiana Suarez. I was told "Judge admitted mistake he said it was supposed to be 10-8 Suarez"
what the fuck...

Andrade is an interesting match-up, but I do think Tatiana will be the rightful betting favourite.

As far as being tough to take down, there are levels to the wrestling game, and Suarez is way above her there. Tatiana's size will also be an important factor, and I think it'll help her avoid the bombs and clinch up. Then Andrade will be in for it. I've always been more impressed by dominance than sensationalism (why I think GSP would beat Silva and Khabib will beat Conor)

Suarez's wrestling is obviously WAY above Andrade's wrestling. The better wrestler doesn't always win though and styles make fights. Suarez vs Esparza was wrestler vs wrestler. Esparza has improved her striking a bit, but she's still basically a wrestler and her style didn't have a chance against Suarez. Andrade could be tough to take down and hold down for Suarez. Add in the fact that Andrade hits like a tank and it makes things very interesting. Suarez will have to come into harms way for those takedowns against a short, stocky and incredibly strong opponent with a ferocious output and a gas tank to back it up. Suarez's best win so far is Esparza and I can't pick her over Andrade based on that. With that being said, Suarez is obviously a phenomenal talent and there's still some unknowns with her. It would be an exciting match up that I would love to see. Hard to pick a winner though.

That would be stupid to waste a contender.

Andrade gets title shot and then Suarez next.

After seeing Andrade ko Karolina like that she deserves the title shot no need for another fight. Have Suarez in a #1 contender fight or on deck if there's an injury. I think JJ will move up for the fight against Shevchenko soon.

I'd pick her over Rose if they fought tomorrow. Although I will admit recentcy bias might be factoring in.

Suarez's wrestling is obviously WAY above Andrade's wrestling. The better wrestler doesn't always win though and styles make fights. Suarez vs Esparza was wrestler vs wrestler. Esparza has improved her striking a bit, but she's still basically a wrestler and her style didn't have a chance against Suarez. Andrade could be tough to take down and hold down for Suarez. Add in the fact that Andrade hits like a tank and it makes things very interesting. Suarez will have to come into harms way for those takedowns against a short, stocky and incredibly strong opponent with a ferocious output and a gas tank to back it up. Suarez's best win so far is Esparza and I can't pick her over Andrade based on that. With that being said, Suarez is obviously a phenomenal talent and there's still some unknowns with her. It would be an exciting match up that I would love to see. Hard to pick a winner though.

Exciting match-up that I'd love to see, but I'd be confident in picking Tatiana.

Joanna is the only one with a chance even then she's been clinched and controlled against the fence against far inferior opponents. Joanna has an amazing ability to get back to her feet but Suarez is on a completely different level than these other girls with her ground game.

Rose would get mauled. PTSD all over again

After seeing Andrade ko Karolina like that she deserves the title shot no need for another fight. Have Suarez in a #1 contender fight or on deck if there's an injury. I think JJ will move up for the fight against Shevchenko soon.
If UFC will offer her Shevchenko she will do it,it's maybe last chance to make this fight.You can have Andrade/Suarez for interim.

If UFC will offer her Shevchenko she will do it,it's maybe last chance to make this fight.You can have Andrade/Suarez for interim.

Why interim? What happened to Rose is she still traumatized by the dolly incident?

Suarez looked great against blevel compitition but I wolnt be sold till she fights a JJ, KK, Andrade or rose who have actual strikes too keep her back.

She just said that she walks at around 130, and began the last week of cutting at 127, she's also 5'5", so not incredibly much taller OR heavier than the average 115.

I believe Joanna would decision her, just like did to Torres. Gadelha and Andrade could also prove to be too much for her, wrestling alone can only take you so far, and the two Brazilians are not afraid to throw bombs AND know how to defend/be the aggressor on the ground as well.

This isn't any wrestling though. The gap of skills between her wrestling and everyone else is astronomical.

Not over jj or andrade. Rose would give her real problems too.

Suarez looked great against blevel compitition but I wolnt be sold till she fights a JJ, KK, Andrade or rose who have actual strikes too keep her back.

KK got dominated by Claudia on the ground. I think Tatiana will have no issue doing the same thing.

Back