Fact: Tatiana Suarez is the betting favorite over every 115lb woman in the world

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
She would be favoured over JJ, Gadelha, Andrade and Rose at this point. Nobody can handle her rhythm.

I wouldn't pick her against JJ I think she'd control the distance and beat this Tatiana girl up on the feet

Yeah I agree. She's already uncrowned champ

I still need to see her beat Gadelha to believe it, but yeah, I pretty much agree on every other match up.

No kidding—she's a bantamweight fighting at strawweight.

I still need to see her beat Gadelha to believe it, but yeah, I pretty much agree on every other match up.
Uhh... Esparza just practically beat Gadelha, and got robbed by the judges.

Titiana is hot. She is a future title challenger for sure.

Tatiana has great wrestling but almost no stadup game. If she runs into an upper tier fighter that can stop the takedowns, then Tatiana is in a world of trouble

Shes a killer no doubt.

Best grappler I have seen in WMMA since Pena.

weight cutting is a bigger form of cheating than PED's.

I would love for her to fight JJ next. She's putting on a Khabib like performance tonight. Damn! Carla is tough though.

Last edited:
True, in my book she is already champ, he murders Rose, Gadhela nor Andrade would endure that peace, maybe JJ will be a challengue, just maybe

Carla's a warrior but Tatiana's grappling is just on another level. I'm not convinced she's the favorite against everyone but it's time for her to face the top dogs now.

the best mma gif was created at about 3:30 of the 3rd round where Suarez had her ass directly over Esparza's nose and she sat there for like 10 seconds looking all puzzled lol

I'm looking forward to her #1 contender fight against Andrade.Wand vs Arona basically lol

I think she beats everyone except JJ just like this.

I think she beats JJ too, but might have some trouble on the feet

Back