Fact: Tatiana Suarez is the betting favorite over every 115lb woman in the world

Fights with JJ and Andrade would be really interesting. It would be interesting to see how she deals with JJ's constant movement and having to get tagged when she gets close. Also, Andrade is a tank and could be tough to take down. Andrade also hits hard for that division. I would really look forward to either one of those fights!

Those are the two fights I look forward to as well, but damn, I don't think any of them can handle her. Female Khabib indeed.

Last edited:
Ghadela can strike though and is able to mix it up. Suarez showed no stand up that would be effective to get inside against the jab or footwork of JJ
Lol, Jessica Penna was clinching up with JJ. Closing the distance isn't the hard part with Joanna, finishing the takedown is. I don't think she'll mind eating a jab to get to the clinch.

Last edited:
Come on. Here's Suarez wrestling Maroulis back in 2010:

Maroulis just won olympic gold in 2016.

There's levels to this. And nobody is close to Suarez.

Mackenzie Dern subs her or kos her with the big right hand.

She’d murder Rose.

Poor Carla, that the second hiding she's taken. JJ used her as a punching bag as well.
So i wonder if Dana will give Tatiana a title shot next? Wouldn't be surprized, but i hope she fights JJ next.
I'd love to see Tatiana fight the sorest loser in WMMA. JJ is always going on how she is the REAL champ, see how she goes against Tatiana, if JJ wins then she'll deserve another crack at Rose.

We all know JJ would of tapped to those strikes before the end of the first round if she'd been in the same situation as Carla. Even tho' Carla was well and truly dominated and smashed, i think she did get a bit of respect for not giving up and taking all those shots.

She’s good. We should see how she does against JJ.

Lol Jesus, y'all drinking the Joe Rogan hype juice tonight already. Not surprised at all here.
Yep, shes very good, but Tatiana (a tall lengthy Olympic level wrestler) beat the piss out of a small 5'1 non olympic small wrestler who being an inaugural TUF champ doesnt say much these days.
Lets forget Andrade can Hulk Smash a 135 pounder let alone any SW.
Then you actually have Gadelha who has strength and strong submissions and Rose who ia VASTLY improved.

Lets see her beat a top 5 SW at least. Joanna would be fair IMO.

This Rogan "she deserves a shot after this domination!!" is so cringe worthy idk whos worse now him or Brendan Schaub

I wouldn't pick her against JJ I think she'd control the distance and beat this Tatiana girl up on the feet
JJ has been controlled against the fence by multiple fighters. If/when that happens against Suarez it's game over.

She would be favoured over JJ, Gadelha, Andrade and Rose at this point. Nobody can handle her rhythm.

I hope all the conor fans were watching this cause the same thing khabib will do to conor.

Bold pick after she just destroyed the top 3 grappler in her division in grappling

I dunno, if I were the bookmaker I'd still make her an underdog vs random Mulleted Eastern Euros

Rose better start growing that nape out

I dunno, if I were the bookmaker I'd still make her an underdog vs random Mulleted Eastern Euros

Rose better start growing that nape out

Filipava is from my country.

Had no idea who she was.

I actually thinks she walks through Rose. JJ might be the most difficult fight for her. Seeing her on TUF I knew she was a future champion. She is a beast.

As a JJ fan always thought Suarez would be the one to beat her. To tell the truth Shevchenko is an easier fight for Joanna, not saying a win necessarily but an easier fight. Hope she moves up.

Rose hasn't got a hope against Suarez and she's praying that Karolina somehow beats Andrade.

Back