FACT: Khabib won't be the best win of McGOAT's career

New username?

With that type of nut hugging there's a better chance his mum found him hanging.

True, true.
But I was being kinda optimistic. I wanted to try something new.

True, true.
But I was being kinda optimistic. I wanted to try something new.
Lmao I wish he was still here, wish he recorded his reactions during the fight.

So much comeuppance, so little time. I hope you guys are bumping threads for another six months.

I am not a big Conor fan but as this is a battle of a Christian brother going to war against a Muslim and the belt is at risk of falling into the scaracen hands i must put my full faith behind my fellow crusader who is there fighting the threat at the world stage. BlessConor Deus vult.

Uhhhhhh

Couple things:

You don't know how "Saracen" is spelled and even if you did, it's a Roman word for Arabs and certainly not for the Avars up in the mountains. Even if you went the Muslim route it used to refer to darker skinned Muslims while differentiating between white Christians. Khabib is so white he literally lives in the Caucasus.

Secondly, there's only one God around these parts and he isn't the pussy that told people to turn the other cheek and got nailed to a cross. This is Just Bleed God country pardner and unlike your god, I have a gif of mine's prophet actually existing in the world:

FlawedTinyBison.webp

Back