FACT: Khabib won't be the best win of McGOAT's career

Nobody can ever take the miraculous Aldo destruction away from him. It should have been reason enough not to doubt him any more, but people continue to find reasons to do so.

It was an awesome win, obviously, but educated fans know 13 seconds is a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny sample size and drawing too many conclusions from that small amount of time is a fool's game.

So, no, it shouldn't have been reason enough not to doubt him any more. Beating Khabib in a fight that lasts more than about 3 minutes should be though.

Its mainly because he lost to Diaz in his next match which stopped the momentum as they say, your only as good as your last performance which was the case until the rematch.

That's not the reason. lmao They were doubting after that and before that. Conor could've beaten Mayweather and Diaz and they'd still be doubting.

It's not hard to notice that people don't perceive Conor at face value. It's because they hate him. They're jealous of him. Not in the sense of he's riding a Lamborghini that they want, although for some it might be true. They feel he doesn't deserve what he's gotten. They've concocted this false reality where he's this and this, and he's going to have consequences for his actions...and when those consequences don't come it's earth shattering for them. And it only amplifies their envy even more.

The Khabib fight will have a larger effect than any other one on the psyche of Conor haters. Even more than Aldo, Alvarez or avenging the second Diaz loss which I'd say are the current 1, 2, and 3rd place contenders respectively. More people expect Conor to lose than ever before. More people want Conor to lose than ever before.

I say this with true affection, that I genuinely worry about the mental state of Conor haters if he wins. Most will make it by concocting more false realities to help them ease the pain, but I don't feel everyone will make it this time.

Nobody can ever take the miraculous Aldo destruction away from him. It should have been reason enough not to doubt him any more, but people continue to find reasons to do so.
There is more bitterness lodged deeply in bum souls the world over than you can possibly imagine.

I'm not entirely sure Khabib is going to win this fight as Conor surprises me everytime. However you guys are really selling him short like it's a sure thing. These threads can really backfire on arrogant fans.

I am not a big Conor fan but as this is a battle of a Christian brother going to war against a Muslim and the belt is at risk of falling into the scaracen hands i must put my full faith behind my fellow crusader who is there fighting the threat at the world stage. BlessConor Deus vult.

I am not a big Conor fan but as this is a battle of a Christian brother going to war against a Muslim and the belt is at risk of falling into the scaracen hands i must put my full faith behind my fellow crusader who is there fighting the threat at the world stage. BlessConor Deus vult.
<{walkerwhut}>

Considering he would have to beat Khabib for that to be the case TC, I would wager you are correct in this expert assessment.

Technically you're right but I feel like stylistically it will be, especially if Conor finishes it early with ease.

Why do you dorks keep bitching and crying about this? Jose was given a rematch against Conor, he declined. Jose was given an immediate rematch for the FW title, he won it. Then he got butchered twice against Max whom Conor also smashed.

Colin "smashed" Max now? Forgot to mention his ACL "injury" as well lol

Colin "smashed" Max now? Forgot to mention his ACL "injury" as well lol

Thank you for reminding me. Yes it's true, he's done all this smashing whilst having Shogun knees.

Yes smash. He KOes people in 13 seconds, it's not enough. Then when he easily wins every round, it not enough. Haters can at least be consistent.

I want to see conor win just to see the hater-snowflake meltdown,.....

but khabib destroys aldo imo.

Its his own fault. Been an champ of a sports entertainment orginazation in america for a decade and couldnt take the time to learn basic english. Pulls out of fights, got mentally destroyed then murked in 13 seconds. It would have been a waste of Conors earning potential to risk another fight with aldo (aldo can definitly beat Conor). This isnt the olympics, its an entertainment company making smart buisness choices. Then he had a chance to fight Conor short notice (which he said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere) and fucking declines.

Jose fucked himself.

He was on medical suspension when that offer was made, that was a bs offer that not only should have never been offered but also never made public, just a publicity stunt by Dana to show how "badass" Conor is and paint a legend as a coward to sell the idea. UFC has done this alot and I find it absurd.

Its his own fault. Been an champ of a sports entertainment orginazation in america for a decade and couldnt take the time to learn basic english. Pulls out of fights, got mentally destroyed then murked in 13 seconds. It would have been a waste of Conors earning potential to risk another fight with aldo (aldo can definitly beat Conor). This isnt the olympics, its an entertainment company making smart buisness choices. Then he had a chance to fight Conor short notice (which he said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere) and fucking declines.

Jose fucked himself.

You may be right buisnes-wise, but the whole 'didn't take the fight on short notice' thing needs to stop. The belt was not on the table for that supposed fight, so Aldo had no reason taking it under such conditions.

Too bad the UFC didn't give Aldo the immediate rematch like they gave Mcgregor when Nate choked his ass out. That would've been the end of this conversation.

Aldo is top 4 GOAT. Fedor, Anderson, Aldo, Jones.

Aldo is the best win in the history of MMA.

Why do you dorks keep bitching and crying about this? Jose was given a rematch against Conor, he declined. Jose was given an immediate rematch for the FW title, he won it. Then he got butchered twice against Max whom Conor also smashed.
smashed ? really ?
he smashed Eddie alright, but not Max.

Fact: Conor winning is far from fact.

If Khabib fully commits to a grappling, grinding, game plan against Connor, he will break him and win by GnP at some point or a UD.

If Khabib tries his sloppy Bullshit on the feet for even a minute or 2, he is in great danger of getting starched by a left and finished with a combination.

What the bloody hell is so hard to see about this? Why all the Nuthuggin, Blind Hate, and complete Biased bullshit comments thread after thread after fucking thread? Its a sport, a great fight, an exciting fight, try to be Objective when discussing it instead of always having to Worship or Destroy one or the other.

Back