FACT: Khabib won't be the best win of McGOAT's career

I ate crow in that Also fight. I kept telling all the fairweather fans that Aldo is one of the best of all time and Connor has his hands full.

true. especially if it's a loss.

I still have yet to see a thread started with “Fact:” that wasn’t then followed by an opinion.

Once you lose to Nate Diaz, you can't be confident that you'll beat anyone in the top 10.

Aldo is 145 champ, Khabib is a 155 champ

Aldo would be the most prestigious but Khabib is the harder fight.

Khabib won't be the best win of McGOAT's career...

Nope.

It certainly wont.

But it will be Conor's second most humiliating defeat.

Getting bitch-slapped and tapped by skinny-fat Cabo-Diaz who had less than 10 days to train will always hold the title of McGregor's most epic loss.

Khabib has fought NO ONE... Conor is going to destroy him. People will be shocked.

You are correct it's not going to be his best win, but it's going to be his best loss.

Khabib has fought NO ONE... Conor is going to destroy him. People will be shocked.
giphy.gif

Nope.

It certainly wont.

But it will be Conor's second most humiliating defeat.

Getting bitch-slapped and tapped by skinny-fat Cabo-Diaz who had less than 10 days to train will always hold the title of McGregor's most epic loss.

When Conor McGregor is a legend in the years to come, you will have to live with being a hater in his glorious days. I would go as far and say that you will be ashamed of it and pretend you loved him from the start.

I'll remember you, KevinThaKilla.

That's not the reason. lmao They were doubting after that and before that. Conor could've beaten Mayweather and Diaz and they'd still be doubting.

It's not hard to notice that people don't perceive Conor at face value. It's because they hate him. They're jealous of him. Not in the sense of he's riding a Lamborghini that they want, although for some it might be true. They feel he doesn't deserve what he's gotten. They've concocted this false reality where he's this and this, and he's going to have consequences for his actions...and when those consequences don't come it's earth shattering for them. And it only amplifies their envy even more.

The Khabib fight will have a larger effect than any other one on the psyche of Conor haters. Even more than Aldo, Alvarez or avenging the second Diaz loss which I'd say are the current 1, 2, and 3rd place contenders respectively. More people expect Conor to lose than ever before. More people want Conor to lose than ever before.

I say this with true affection, that I genuinely worry about the mental state of Conor haters if he wins. Most will make it by concocting more false realities to help them ease the pain, but I don't feel everyone will make it this time.

Hey there...just passing by and notice the oppposite of everything you said has happened lmao

Conor got destroyed. Dominated. Rocked, dropped, mauled & submitted. Outclassed in every way. Conor looked like an amateur out there next to Khabib.

Congrats.

Hey there...just passing by and notice the oppposite of everything you said has happened lmao

Conor got destroyed. Dominated. Rocked, dropped, mauled & submitted. Outclassed in every way. Conor looked like an amateur out there next to Khabib.

Congrats.
<BronTroll1>boy notoriousmillions is having a rough month. Yet it's 100% deserved.

Back