• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fact check: left-wing violence

Doesn't mean shit to a shill.
I'm guessing he never read the CDC study Obama commissioned after Sandy Hook that also showed defensive uses actually outnumber offenses.

7wzX329.jpg

go check out the OP gain. the part about outgroup homogeneity.

140217_wn_osunsami_wg.jpg

An-image-mocking-GOP-presidential-candidate-Ben-Carson-Twitter-800x430.jpg

None one the right really support snake nuts, but much of the left and libs support normalizing such mental issues as trannies and 99 genders Ze bez. The right view the left and based on their mass stupidity of islam cock sucking tranny loving SJW femenazi nuttery, left can only counter that by viewing the right with minuscule minorities like baptist church with its 12 members lol and cryign racists every time some one uses a facts against them.

my personal opinion is that almost everyone in the wr, and most people in general, have a REAL problem with outgroup homogeneity. we allow a very small percentage of people in the opposition to define the entire opposition. (e.g. right wing are racists/xenophobes ; left are violent "marxists") Everyone who cannot check that tendency in their own opinions, is a part of the problem.

You described the left, that's exactly what they do.

the right not so much.

None one the right really support snake nuts

lol are we really playing this game? should i put up alex jones talking about sandy hook? thats some crazy shit many on the right are down with. pizzagate? jade helm?

Nqi2q2.gif

, but much of the left and libs support normalizing such mental issues as trannies and 99 genders Ze bez. The right view the left and based on their mass stupidity of islam cock sucking tranny loving SJW femenazi nuttery, left can only counter that by viewing the right with minuscule minorities like baptist church with its 12 members lol and cryign racists every time some one uses a facts against them.

youre a victim, and its not OK. as laid out in the OP, your media has led you to believe that all/most liberals are all nuts wearing vaginas on their heads. its the same as liberal media when it fools their consumers into thinking that all on the right are in the kkk for wanting closed borders. you can get through this, though....

You described the left, that's exactly what they do.

the right not so much.

lol

its human nature. thats the way our brains work. in fact, if your brain doesnt work that way, then something is wrong with you. admitting it allows you to check this type of cognition. denying that it exists.....well.....you remain a F'ing goon.

lol are we really playing this game? should i put up alex jones talking about sandy hook? thats some crazy shit many on the right are down with. pizzagate? jade helm?

youre a victim, and its not OK. as laid out in the OP, your media has led you to believe that all/most liberals are all nuts wearing vaginas on their heads. its the same as liberal media when it fools their consumers into thinking that all on the right are in the kkk for wanting closed borders. you can get through this, though....
lol
its human nature. thats the way our brains work. in fact, if your brain doesnt work that way, then something is wrong with you. admitting it allows you to check this type of cognition. denying that it exists.....well.....you remain a F'ing goon.

You are a mentally weak moron i get it, you show it plenty in all your Muslim apologism.

This just more so proves it.

You are a mentally weak moron i get it, you show it plenty in all your Muslim apologism.

This just more so proves it.

saying it doesnt make it so (especially with that grammar). come with the facts or get out.

The sad irony is the party that pretends to be tough and hardcore is whining. The same people getting shot by guns are the same people keeping the current gun laws from being enforced properly.

I also like guns but yes I support some measures and limits to guns. I also think it's ridiculous you have to pay a fee just to have the right to own a guy, but I also think voter ID laws are pure shit.

So you want the government to remove taxes and registration fees for owning slaves?

phwm3gf8o42qbwe.jpg

"...in 2012, Delta Air Lines took no issue with sponsoring an Obama-inspired Julius Caesar performance in Minneapolis, Broadway World has discovered. From a review of that performance..."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/70533...julius-caesar-where-emperor-looked-like-obama

tumblr_inline_o41tz6gWUF1t8m65l_400.jpg

go back and read yellow portion of op again.

You go back and read it. You're in denial. There are well know public figures on television wishing death upon the president. And you post some obscure sign as a response to that.

Shakespear in the park is depicting Trumps assassination. Your article doesn't even say they did the same to Obama. It says it's "obvious" because it was a tall lanky black man. Then it uses a bunch of crap about Obama rising to power like a emperor as some kind of support. That's a bunch of nonsense. But regardless, for the sake of argument assume that b.s. article was true. That doesn't change anything. The New York Times is sponsoring the play in which Donald Trump is being assassinated. That's wrong.

And then you post one picture of some guy as if that means anything? You're a nut if you can't admit the extreme violence from BLM during the election on people who did not do anything to deserve it. They shut down complete freeways and beat people. Wow....

@JonnyRingo84

This might be getting a bit off topic from what you initially wanted your thread to be about but here goes.

I SORT of get what you're saying but is it wrong of me to say I think a lot of this depends on who you get the news from/the side of the aisle you're on as well?

AS AN EXAMPLE. When the shooting at the Church in South Carolina happened you would turn on say CNN/MSNBC and their pundits would be going off about how "the right breeds this sort of hate that allows racists to think they can do this" blahblah we all know where that would have been going I assume. While, you turn on Fox News at that stage and they were reporting (at least to my recollection) that "Suspect So-and-So walked into a predominantly and historically black Church and murdered so many people in cold blood." Now fast forward to the Virginia shooting from a couple days ago and it's almost reversed with CNN/MSNBC going "a male, of 50 something years of age went to a baseball practice that a sitting Republican senator was at and opened fire but was killed after a short standoff with capital police" while the Fox side would be going "A former Bernie Sanders supporter and blahblah opened fire in hate on Republican senators because of the hate spewed by blahblah"

Kinda see where i am going with this. I would argue the people of the country, left and right, are not the problem (except the extreme outliers like these Antia fucknuggets and say groups like the KKK or AB for the other side of the aisle), it's the goddamn puppets on our screens causing the issues.

I am old enough to have SEEN the OKC bombing and the 9/11 attacks and have decently vivid memories of both and somewhat ok memories of the coverage of both. TO MY RECOLLECTION, in the covereage for both events which I would argue are the two greatest/most heinous/most disturbing attacks on this country in the last three decades there was none of that political posturing.

Now that's all we get. We see a shooting like what happened a couple days ago and if the perpetrator was a "card carrying Democrat" as an example all we hear is how "we need more gun control, gunshow loopholes, background checks blahblah" while those on the right go off on how "liberalism is a mental disease." Now say the perp is a right of center guy and then we get the pundits on the left going "the right breeds hate... love Trumps hate... rahrah" while the right does it's "this man had mental issues yaddayaddayadda".

I'd argue the greatest problem isn't the people, it's our media.

At the same time though, this last attack in Virginia I would argue is 100% politically related. You don't start asking people how they vote before shooting if it isn't politically motivated and I see friends of mine that I feel are very smart, but would/did vote for Hillary, not even acknowledging that and attacking the right for the repeal of an Obama era mandate having to do with gun possession and the mentally ill, all the while those people ignore that that mandate also in really loose terms seemed to imply social security recipients should not qualify for firearm possession. Sorry, but outside of the friends of mine around my age that are vets, my near 80 year old dad is the only other person I'd trust with a gun around me.

TL;DR.... Panda went on a rant that may not have been entirely addressing the initial subject and is probably a tangent.

saying it doesnt make it so (especially with that grammar). come with the facts or get out.

Like a typical lefti, facts don't seem to matter to you.

Most right don't even know wtf snake people are, near all the left support all the tranny trans shit. Am i lying ?

You go back and read it. You're in denial. There are well know public figures on television wishing death upon the president. And you post some obscure sign as a response to that.

Shakespear in the park is depicting Trumps assassination. Your article doesn't even say it was Obama. It says it's "obvious" because it was a tall lanky black man. Then it uses a bunch of crap about Obama rising to power like a emperor as some kind of support. That's a bunch of nonsense. But regardless, for the sake of argument assume that b.s. article was true. That doesn't change anything. The New York Times is sponsoring the play in which Donald Trump is being assassinated. That's wrong.

And then you post one picture of some guy as if that means anything? You're a nut if you can't admit the extreme violence from BLM during the election on people who did not do anything to deserve it. They shut down complete freeways and beat people. Wow....

i used singular examples that counteract your claims. lets not pretend those are the only examples. i just didnt feel like looking up that many pictures.

whats your take on the OP? was the researcher wrong when he claimed that 74% of the political "extremist" murders have come from the right in the past 10 years?

@JonnyRingo84

This might be getting a bit off topic from what you initially wanted your thread to be about but here goes.

I SORT of get what you're saying but is it wrong of me to say I think a lot of this depends on who you get the news from/the side of the aisle you're on as well?

AS AN EXAMPLE. When the shooting at the Church in South Carolina happened you would turn on say CNN/MSNBC and their pundits would be going off about how "the right breeds this sort of hate that allows racists to think they can do this" blahblah we all know where that would have been going I assume. While, you turn on Fox News at that stage and they were reporting (at least to my recollection) that "Suspect So-and-So walked into a predominantly and historically black Church and murdered so many people in cold blood." Now fast forward to the Virginia shooting from a couple days ago and it's almost reversed with CNN/MSNBC going "a male, of 50 something years of age went to a baseball practice that a sitting Republican senator was at and opened fire but was killed after a short standoff with capital police" while the Fox side would be going "A former Bernie Sanders supporter and blahblah opened fire in hate on Republican senators because of the hate spewed by blahblah"

Kinda see where i am going with this. I would argue the people of the country, left and right, are not the problem (except the extreme outliers like these Antia fucknuggets and say groups like the KKK or AB for the other side of the aisle), it's the goddamn puppets on our screens causing the issues.

I am old enough to have SEEN the OKC bombing and the 9/11 attacks and have decently vivid memories of both and somewhat ok memories of the coverage of both. TO MY RECOLLECTION, in the covereage for both events which I would argue are the two greatest/most heinous/most disturbing attacks on this country in the last three decades there was none of that political posturing.

Now that's all we get. We see a shooting like what happened a couple days ago and if the perpetrator was a "card carrying Democrat" as an example all we hear is how "we need more gun control, gunshow loopholes, background checks blahblah" while those on the right go off on how "liberalism is a mental disease." Now say the perp is a right of center guy and then we get the pundits on the left going "the right breeds hate... love Trumps hate... rahrah" while the right does it's "this man had mental issues yaddayaddayadda".

I'd argue the greatest problem isn't the people, it's our media.

At the same time though, this last attack in Virginia I would argue is 100% politically related. You don't start asking people how they vote before shooting if it isn't politically motivated and I see friends of mine that I feel are very smart, but would/did vote for Hillary, not even acknowledging that and attacking the right for the repeal of an Obama era mandate having to do with gun possession and the mentally ill, all the while those people ignore that that mandate also in really loose terms seemed to imply social security recipients should not qualify for firearm possession. Sorry, but outside of the friends of mine around my age that are vets, my near 80 year old dad is the only other person I'd trust with a gun around me.

TL;DR.... Panda went on a rant that may not have been entirely addressing the initial subject and is probably a tangent.

i agree with all of this except about who's fault it all is.

imo, "the media" are just giving consumers what we want. most people, without realizing it, just want to be told what they want to hear. people have started to ignore real journalism. they want the punditry. it wasnt forced upon them.

Like a typical lefti, facts don't seem to matter to you.

Most right don't even know wtf snake people are, near all the left support all the tranny trans shit. Am i lying ?

ok. ignore the snake people reference. what about the numerous other things i mentioned?

Nqi2q2.gif

I am a Catholic. In Catholicism there is no issue with evolution and the big bang theory. Both are taught in Catholic schools. In fact, there are students who will attend certain Catholic schools because of the science programs. It should also be mentioned that the Catholic Catechism discourages biblical literalism meaning much of what is in the bible contains symbolic and metaphorical truths.
100% agree with this I attended a Catholic School and they never had a problem about the Sciences not one of the priests that I know delve into that literalism.

I attended a Catholic Baptism and the Irish priest can't help him self calling bible literalist "retards" he is refering to a Local Christian sect who is rabidly calling Catholics not real Christians and accusing catholics of paganism.

He reiterated that God did not made the bible as a form of Science book but instead a spiritual and moral guide bool for Mankind.

Back