• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fact check: left-wing violence

what?

did you read the yellow part of my post? the part about outgroup homogeneity and how we tend to assume we know everyone in the opposition? i like guns, and own several.

The sad irony is the party that pretends to be tough and hardcore is whining. The same people getting shot by guns are the same people keeping the current gun laws from being enforced properly.

I also like guns but yes I support some measures and limits to guns. I also think it's ridiculous you have to pay a fee just to have the right to own a guy, but I also think voter ID laws are pure shit.

i know the wr loves the "fact check" moniker <45>

my personal opinion is that almost everyone in the wr, and most people in general, have a REAL problem with outgroup homogeneity. we allow a very small percentage of people in the opposition to define the entire opposition. (e.g. right wing are racists/xenophobes ; left are violent "marxists") Everyone who cannot check that tendency in their own opinions, is a part of the problem.

it does look as though the left will start to counteract some of those right-heavy stats mentioned above. many on the left feel shut out of the political process atm, and the more radical factions within the left will start to do stupid shit.

Are all those deaths in Chicago by conservatives?

right.

id argue that its not that the left are emboldened, but rather many feel desperate. they think trump is literally hitler. shut out of congress. supreme court swayed soon if not already.

meh. obama was literally hitler for 8 years bro, and before that so was bush, then clinton.

But for real trump is making history with his shit.

So is creationism but I don't see you putting down the crack pipe, ya jesus freak. Put down your sticky buds you are smoking out of can watching old mr plow commericials and you might pass college rightist scum.

stay on target, red leader checking in.

I am a Catholic. In Catholicism there is no issue with evolution and the big bang theory. Both are taught in Catholic schools. In fact, there are students who will attend certain Catholic schools because of the science programs. It should also be mentioned that the Catholic Catechism discourages biblical literalism meaning much of what is in the bible contains symbolic and metaphorical truths.

Access to 24 hour cable news has grown progressively since the 90's though. People are saturated with propaganda today like they never were in many prior decades.

Of course, and that's kind of my point. CNN and the like were available, but nobody cared to order them, or pay attention to them, because there wasn't a secondary device driving you to them. They were nerdy news channels designed only for those who cared to pay attention.

Nowadays, it's a whole new ballgame. Instead of hooking the nerds, they're hooking the masses, and the way the deliver their news, reflects that.

There has never been such a constant stream of mass, right wing violence as you see from the left today. At least not anytime since maybe the 60s. We are not just seeing lone nuts we are seeing entire mobs of masked leftists literally terrorizing everyday Americans.

This kneejerk reaction to always want to equivocate something in order to lessen it's magnitude is the real problem. It's important we recognize just how far the left has gone and how dangerous it actually is.
You hit the nail on the head.

The right has the truth. The left has false narratives

When they don't get their way,they turn to violence.

okc.jpg

r

high

yes its only the left. only the left are picking on you guys and bullying you. youre just sitting there reading your bible, and the big mean left wing antifa comes and slaps you.

The sad irony is the party that pretends to be tough and hardcore is whining. The same people getting shot by guns are the same people keeping the current gun laws from being enforced properly.

I also like guns but yes I support some measures and limits to guns. I also think it's ridiculous you have to pay a fee just to have the right to own a guy, but I also think voter ID laws are pure shit.
Really?You own a guy?

what do you mean what? Republicans have a long history of shutting down or sand bagging gun control. let's not be moronic enough to say that's not a fact.
I am a Catholic. In Catholicism there is no issue with evolution and the big bang theory. Both are taught in Catholic schools. In fact, there are students who will attend certain Catholic schools because of the science programs. It should also be mentioned that the Catholic Catechism discourages biblical literalism meaning much of what is in the bible contains symbolic and metaphorical truths.

it was meant as a joke.

I mock some jesus freak beliefs but I generally think the average "american christian" is a better person than the average atheist.

no one. ever.

refer to OP again.
Bullshit...leftists are committing violence everyday and when they do,dumbass politicians ask for more gun control when it's their own group doing the killing.
Punish law abiding citizens,when it's the left committing crimes.

Back