• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fabricio Werdum still thinks he should be next in line for title: 'I deserve this'

"Nobody, and i mean nobody, has done to Tybura what Werdum was able to do to him! He is a one in a million fighter."

-Joe Rogan.

“The UFC said nothing yet, but I think I’m the next one,” Werdum told reporters backstage. “I deserve this. Not just because of my last fights. But (I’ve been fighting) for 20 years. I’ve (been fighting) for a long. I think I deserve it. My goal is to put one more belt on my wall. I have two. The third one (is) coming, for sure.”

“100 percent, I will be a champion this year again …” Werdum said. “I know Stipe Miocic. I respect him. I like him. He doesn’t say nothing like bad things. He’s a nice guy, for sure. But, 100 percent: When I fought him before, I (lost). I lost (to) myself. I lost (to) me. Because of a lot of things. This time – 100 percent, he’s a good fighter. But 100 percent, I beat him. I saw this today. I’m feeling this.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/ex-cha...ould-be-next-in-line-for-title-i-deserve-this
He should get the title shot next. Who deserves it more????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Werdum is a generally mediocre/middling guy with fairly consistent flashes of P4P brilliance. I doubt he'll ever hold a record for the longest winning streak or most title defenses, but he can legitimately beat any other fighter on the planet on any given Saturday night. That includes Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier, and Stipe Miocic.

Lol'd at "I beat me"

Why is Stipe the guy that beats everybody and they have an excuse for it?

Werdum- "I beat me"

Reem- "I felt the tap"

Ngannou- "I underestimated him"

Then the fans have the rest of the excuses...ngannou's cardio betrayed him, JDS is too nice, hunt was a early stoppage, roy ate his best punches like glazed donuts

Dude has the 2nd most knockouts in heavyweight history

The record for title defenses

10 performance bonuses

How many horse shoes does Stipe have up his ass if that's all just luck?

Did you watch that fight? Werdum was literally running after Stipe, hands low, winging punches. He got totally overconfident and paid for it.

It’s not like Stipe was outworking him.

I don’t know who would win the rematch, but it the most interesting HW fight to make right now.

Yeah, i watched the fight. Werdum got knocked out. Early.

I agree, I think he can take Ferguson pretty handily.

It would make sense for him to get the next shot if Cormier is going to be out until the summer.

Who if not Werdum.Overeem, JDS, Ngannou are after losses.Cain injured.

i agree. there is no one else right now that deserves it based on activity. why does cain deserve it? he has not fought in a very long time. he needs a tune up fight before even getting a title shot. ridiculous for cain to fight stipe after a long lay off.

werdum is next. he lost to stipe and he might lose again, but I think he won't make the same mistake and the fight will be more competitive.

Lol people are so tuned out of reality , it's amazing.

Werdum is on a completely different level than Stipe, just as Cain is. If you're a Stipe fan, you're 100% right to be afraid for the rematch.

iu

Is that all you can comprehend from that fight? Ok, fine. I'd rather not argue with a short buser.

I dunno. Was pretty straight forward. Either i missed something, or your gene pool is way too pure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back