Fab Werdum: JDS is Gay and Get out of the Closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel personally offended when "gay" is used as an insult?

Kind of, especially when as direct as this.
This isn't even the "lame" usage of gay. This is literally insulting someone by calling them homosexual. That is annoying.

Edit:
By "lame" I mean when people call something that's dorky or lame gay.

Do you feel personally offended when "gay" is used as an insult?
In the sense that he is using sexuality as an insult yeah. It implies gay men are worth less/ not as good as straight men.

It's hard to believe this was anything other than a beard. It feels like a case of the guy not even knowing he was gay, or denying it to himself, based on cultural influences.

As if the totality of all the confusion makes it hard for him to know where he stacks up physically, so he doesnt realize theyre not in the same league, so it is not believable. And/or he's so desperate to throw off the scent that he'll take anything.

Every single one of us has to have thought this was more likely than "JDS's extensive appreciation for inner beauty", when we first saw this clip.

Could just be some random chick he banged and ended up getting pregnant and stuck with her. Happened to me. I always had people telling me I could do better than my ex and I knew that but it is what it is. We had a daughter and I didn't want to be a part time dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back