Fab Werdum: JDS is Gay and Get out of the Closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Not long after the opponent search ended JDS went public, saying that he’d stepped up for the bout, but that Werdum had turned it down. Werdum is not only denying that claim, but in an interview with MMA Fighting he made some strange insinuations about why JDS wanted to fight him at all:

“What ‘Cigano’ said was a bit weird,” Werdum said. “‘Cigano’ has been chasing me for a long time. You usually go after the belt, not a fighter. I think that’s weird. I wasn’t offered this (fight). He’s saying I turned it down. I’d fight him just to end this story of him chasing me.”

“Some people think he’s jealous because I became champion beating his ‘dad’ Cain Velasquez, but I don’t think that’s the case,” he continued. “I think he didn’t come out of the closet yet. I don’t have anything against homosexuals, but ‘Cigano’ needs to get out of the closet. He must have something because he won’t forget me. I already told him I’m married. Nothing against gays, but everyone does their own thing.”

Maybe something is lost in translation? Werdum trolling. Terribly, I might add.

image.jpg

Maybe something is lost in translation? Werdum trolling. Terribly, I might add.
I posted a thread before about JDS wearing a gay shirt and someone replied w/ a photo of JDS and Big Foot were holding hands, but there some mode got offended (for unknown reason) and deleted it....I give Werdum a benefit of a doubt lol.

Are you kidding me?! JDS has a lovely wife!! Why would anyone think he was gay?!

Get serious you DAMN noobs!

#GUERNICAgoat

How can you not love Werdum? I'm a big fan of JDS but that's just hilarious.

I might also add that it's really cool we live in a time when a top HW contender can say "Nothing against gays but everybody does their own thing."

I dont normally enjoy seeing fighters lose but man i hope JDS rips his head off again

I posted a thread before about JDS wearing a gay shirt and someone replied w/ a photo of JDS and Big Foot were holding hands, but there some mode got offended (for unknown reason) and deleted it....I give Werdum a benefit of a doubt lol.
That's wild! I must've missed that. Cain turning these boys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back