Fab Werdum: JDS is Gay and Get out of the Closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why anybody lieks Werdum. He's such a dork and a tool.
giphy.gif

He kicked your fucking ass.. So bad the UFC told you to take a pay cut.

Some people think he’s jealous because I became champion beating his ‘dad’ Cain Velasquez

Legit LOL at that line.

Werdum is kind of a dick for that kick. When this happened I thought Ronda's coach was coming at him but he walks over there and then kicks the guy.

Werdum is kind of a dick for that kick. When this happened I thought Ronda's coach was coming at him but he walks over there and then kicks the guy.
I actually agree 100% but im sure people like him just for kicking Edmund.

"Not that there's nothing wrong with it" butt he likes being fisted by guys...As opposed to, "not that there's anything wrong with it" but he likes having vaginal sex with beautiful women.

Is Werdum in 6th grade? Calling someone gay is the best a 40 year old man can do for trash talk?

I love JDS but.. draw you own conclusions

View attachment 182433

It's hard to believe this was anything other than a beard. It feels like a case of the guy not even knowing he was gay, or denying it to himself, based on cultural influences.

As if the totality of all the confusion makes it hard for him to know where he stacks up physically, so he doesnt realize theyre not in the same league, so it is not believable. And/or he's so desperate to throw off the scent that he'll take anything.

Every single one of us has to have thought this was more likely than "JDS's extensive appreciation for inner beauty", when we first saw this clip.

How can you not love Werdum? I'm a big fan of JDS but that's just hilarious.

I might also add that it's really cool we live in a time when a top HW contender can say "Nothing against gays but everybody does their own thing."

How is it hilarious?

"You're gay. I don't have anything against gay men, but I'm using it as an insult. You're gay, lol!"
That's weak shit.

Pretty weak trash talk

I did lol at "Cain is your daddy" but JDS made you his bitch too Fabricio

It makes sense.
He sured fucked Werdum's ass out of a title shot.

Lmao i like it when people say 'not there is anything wrong with it' and then keep using it as an insult lol

How is it hilarious?

"You're gay. I don't have anything against gay men, but I'm using it as an insult. You're gay, lol!"
That's weak shit.

It's more like he was mocking his fakeness and cowardice to come out of the closet.

“What ‘Cigano’ said was a bit weird,” Werdum said. “‘Cigano’ has been chasing me for a long time. You usually go after the belt, not a fighter.

JDS said he wanted to fight Werdum when Werdum still had the belt and he was saying the same shit how he doesn't understand why JDS would want to fight him again...

Middleschool level trash talk by Werdum.

How is it hilarious?

That's weak shit.

Do you feel personally offended when "gay" is used as an insult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back