F*** You Guys That Said This Fight Wouldn't Live Up To The Hype

I hate the vast majority of you losers. Nick looked great for dang near 6 years off. Mad props to these warriors. They both would have ran thru the majority of the division tonight. Yes, nick would have beaten most tonight. Fantastic fight, this site is complete garbage now. Most of you are young retards with nothing good to say or offer. Thank
God I hardly ever get on here anymore. Long gone are the good ole days.

They are both obviously done. It was a fun fight though, the fight I was hoping for. If Nick and Robbie wanted a 3rd fight (payday). I'd be looking forward to it.

acting like you weren't nuthugging the Diaz bros before Nick quit.

"He was never that good to begin with" <DisgustingHHH>

all off the Diaz Wagwagon, you clowns. The way the fight ended is not a good look for the myth of the Diaz bros they have always imagined

Nate is tough as hell, even if he was never champ level. Nick was tough too, but we have seen him pretty much give up before when he started losing to Condit, GSP and Anderson

They are both obviously done. It was a fun fight though, the fight I was hoping for. If Nick and Robbie wanted a 3rd fight (payday). I'd be looking forward to it.
Fuck you and the most of you retard losers who just can’t admit you were wrong and are retards. Haven’t a clue about this sport or a damn thing. Fucking asshats, y’all legit are just hating ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s: I wish o could see the vast majority of you fat fucks. I would beat your asses for fun. You and your ilk should just go commit suicide

Fuck you and the most of you retard losers who just can’t admit you were wrong and are retards. Haven’t a clue about this sport or a damn thing. Fucking asshats, y’all legit are just hating ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s: I wish o could see the vast majority of you fat fucks. I would beat your asses for fun. You and your ilk should just go commit suicide
AlienatedPossibleKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

Thought this thread would be about Volk and Ortega.

<Bottle.gif>

Robbie's pace and tenacity was second to none. That's usually Nick's department and he looked good in fighting backwards, but Robbie just had that glow the whole time. If he can fight like this the next couple fights, I don't see anyone beating him. And he's 39. He looked like a 26 year old in there.

Kudos to both Legends for giving us a legendary fight.
Lmfao …..stop it

All I heard leading up to this was gloom and doom. "Boo hoo... It's gonna suck..., etc."

You don't know Robbie and Nick.

They did more work in two rounds than some fighters do in ten rounds.
The level of fighting was absolutely terrible and both are washed at this point fun scrap tho

Usman doesn't want either of the Diaz bros.
You don't think? Easy win against either, especially so against Nick, and likely an accompanying payday that would be bigger then what he's gotten against far tougher opponents.

Back