F*** You Guys That Said This Fight Wouldn't Live Up To The Hype

Fight was garbage dude.

Diaz looked like he’d never had a fight before and quit against a shot to shit old dog.

fuck i was driving home and missed it. Did lawler look good? his last few fights he looked like a deer in headlights.

it didn't live up to the hype. Diaz quit. got hit and quit.

Props to Nick making the walk again. But Robbie the dog came motivated and out fought Nick at his own game.

Nick surprised me with flashes of greatness though.. after that nervous spinning back kick. Haha.

Much respect to both, Warriors.

Flashes of greatness? Lmao What?!?!?

You Diaz nuthuggers know no bounds, do you?

Reactions: 613
Any top WW would have finished Diaz in the first, he looked terrible. Lawler should probably retire too..

Not trying to fighter bash, but that was a sub par fight

Robbie and Rory have never recovered from their war. Both have had moments since then, but have never looked like they've got it all back.

Robbie vs. Rory II & Robbie vs. Condit happening within about 6 months of each other took everything he had. That 5th round vs. Condit was every last bit of Robbie's prime and none of the 3 have ever been close to what they were

Reactions: 613
Flashes of greatness? Lmao What?!?!?

You Diaz nuthuggers know no bounds, do you?
Wtf? Ha. I’m hardly a Diaz fan. I’m giving the man some respect. Once he got over the initial nervousness and warmed up. He was letting his hands go.

I’m sure you can hardly achieve to wipe your own ass, punk. What was your banned accounts name?

Wtf? Ha. I’m hardly a Diaz fan. I’m giving the man some respect. Once he got over the initial nervousness and warmed up. He was letting his hands go.

More power to you mate if you consider Diaz great at all.

Let alone after this embarrassment of a quit job.

fuck i was driving home and missed it. Did lawler look good? his last few fights he looked like a deer in headlights.
Neither one looked great, but there was a ton of output and Lawler pressing forward. Robbie looked the most vintage he's looked since the Condit fight. Was a fun scrap.

These 2 are legends and I don’t think those comments were meant to be disrespectful. It was more like we didn’t know what to expect.

Back