Excited for Bellator 149?

After watching the promo and the press conference, I am actually really excited about this one. I know Ken and Gracie are old now but it's going to be a great freakshow!

Will watch for sure, i have been following Bellator for some time now, if they want to put two street brawlers and two retired guys so be it, at least they are not going after some legit contendership/title fight, i will be watching saturday morning off some torrent.

God damn right I am. Two street fighters and two geezers going at it sounds awesome. I'm pulling for Ken and Kimbo.

can't wait, kimbo vs dada is the fight of the century

Hell yes, Kimbo fights are always entertaining I just hope Royce vs Ken gets finished quickly otherwise we will be in for a boring night between two gassed geriatrics. This event could be really good or reallllllllllly bad, imo they are better of trying to put a legitimate title fight as the main event to make it a little more professional.

They should of had the freak show fights on seperate cards to gather interest.

Heck yeah!!!! I still want Scott Coker to REALLY tell us why the event isn't being held in Miami?

[QUOTE="LHWBelt, post: 113576449
Gracie/Shamrock is terrible though lol. Both are way too old to compete.[/QUOTE]

As long as the fight is evenly matched, it CAN be entertaining....We need a legends division!!!

Ok I am going to be as crazy as Bellator is for putting on these fights and pick Royce to one punch KO Ken and Dada to sub Kimbo. Crazy like a fox!

Terrible circus card but its free MMA and no UFC so I'm happy its on.

It's better than any card headlined by Mini Mouse.

Yes. I'm a big fan of freakshows.

Hell yes, Kimbo fights are always entertaining

Do you really think Kimbo's embarrassing performances against Roy Nelson and Mitrione were "entertaining"? And outside of one good slam, his fight with Houston was one of the worst ever.

Gonna toggle between this and NBA games tonight. Its a circus event but I will enjoy it for what it is worth.

I'll be watching. I have to admit the Bellator novelty cards are entertaining. I have way too much money on these freak show fights too.

Do you really think Kimbo's embarrassing performances against Roy Nelson and Mitrione were "entertaining"? And outside of one good slam, his fight with Houston was one of the worst ever.
The Mitrione fight was awesome, well the fights against Roy & Houston weren't exactly the most entertaining but wasn't exactly his fault.

Back