Excited for Bellator 149?

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am. Obviously what they're selling are the two freakshow bouts and I get why people wouldn't have interest in them but I'm kinda interested in the Kimbo one. Anyways there just seems to have been a slight lull of mma lately and I'm into the Kimbo one and Newton/Vassell seems pretty important to their division and Newton is always fun to watch. Then you have a 25 year old prospect doing pretty well in Sanchez v. Pineda who has been killing it since getting cut from the UFC. And last but not least a bout to get Guillard back on track. Overall, not as bad a card as people are acting like.

Gracie/Shamrock is terrible though lol. Both are way too old to compete.

I'm always a fan of Shamrock. People hate on him, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

I'm gonna watch, its like the curiosity of watching a car wreck though. man i wish the rest of the card was better. i like watching newton but hard to get excited about that rematch. Sanchez v. Pineda is probably the best fight on the card but no one probably cares about that one

Will be watching but no, nothing on that card excites me.

Been a Bellator fan since I saw that first season with the crazy Imada sub and a bunch of crazy KOs. Really happy theyre still up and running.

I'm gonna watch, its like the curiosity of watching a car wreck though. man i wish the rest of the card was better. i like watching newton but hard to get excited about that rematch. Sanchez v. Pineda is probably the best fight on the card but no one probably cares about that one

Yeah, the car wreck anology works. UFC 5 was the first ine I watched on PPV so it's a trip down memory lane.

I hope Kimbo and Dada go to the second round. I don't see either of them having anything left after 90 seconds. I'm hoping it's bad.

I think Royce takes it.

Hopefully the next tent pole event has Freire, king mo, fedor, chandler or Liam.

Yeah, the car wreck anology works. UFC 5 was the first ine I watched on PPV so it's a trip down memory lane.

I hope Kimbo and Dada go to the second round. I don't see either of them having anything left after 90 seconds. I'm hoping it's bad.

I think Royce takes it.

Hopefully the next tent pole event has Freire, king mo, fedor, chandler or Liam.
I'm surprised the benson fight isn't a tentpole ubness it is?, dont they want him coming down the ramp with a big screen and pyrotechnics? davis vs liam is most likely their next tentpole i would guess, probably chandler vs thomson on that same card too

Meh. I'll think about it after The Amazing Race is over. Only thing I'd probably make an effort to tune in for is Justin Wren.

Freaks glorious Freaks

also excited to see The Hardcore Kid back in action

Meh. I'll think about it after The Amazing Race is over. Only thing I'd probably make an effort to tune in for is Justin Wren.

Dude used to be pretty good altho raw, sucks he took such a long hiatus. Young HWs with talent are rare.

I'll be there to watch the shit show in person, so I'm definitely excited.

<-- See my Belt/Sig thing.

I can't help but be exited for Gracie-Shamrock, once again, all these years later.

It's insane.

Fuck yea. Can't wait :D

Will be there to show respect to the originals that started it all and inspired me to live the life I have lived as a martial artist. Pretty big deal to me, I'm counting down the minutes/hours. Will be a dream come true to finally see Royce fight, in my own back yard no less. I remember being a little kid and just being starstruck watching Royce fight, he was like a super hero to me. I'm not really expecting a Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald or anything, just going to show my respect to the men that laid the foundation for this entire sport. All true MMA fans should be interested in this. Stop trying to be cool and hip on the internet, respect history.

Back