Ex-UFC fighter reveals promoter talks involving new Russian signee: "No testing here"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
News came out yesterday that UFC signed Ivan Shtyrkov. He will be fighting in the LHW division. Even though he used to fight HW.

1477897297img.jpg

yekaterinburg-russia-18th-nov-2016-mma-fighter-ivan-shtyrkov-of-russia-H956EC.jpg

bG8tp8L.png

1477897297img.jpg

{<jordan}

This guy makes Paulo Costa look flabby and deflated.

The promotion Sherdog been waiting for. Everyone kept saying they should just let everyone be on PED since everyone is doing it already. Now we can finally see what human can achieve.

Go Drago!!!

Never expect to see him actually debut. USADA will murder him before he sets foot in the cage!

The promotion Sherdog been waiting for. Everyone kept saying they should just let everyone be on PED since everyone is doing it already. Now we can finally see what human can achieve.

Go Drago!!!
can't wait to see him gas after the first round! Two muscular men hugging for two more rounds GREAT

Last edited:
His muscles look more like the fake synthol muscles wtf is going on.

More evidence that points to the UFC getting rid of USADA.

The whole Jones ordeal and the PULSING was a ploy....just like Alpaca and others (me) said:

Breaking-New russian prospect immediately suspended.

Joking aside, has anyone gotten suspended before making their debut in the ufc?

We learned how to draw him in art class.

...using nothing but circles.

Breaking-New russian prospect immediately suspended.

Joking aside, has anyone gotten suspended before making their debut in the ufc?
Emill Meek.

He wasnt exactly suspended by USADA. He suspended himself. <36>

Dude signed with the UFC and was like "im good... dont send me fights for now, im not even going to enroll in the testing pool"

Something like that... Dont quote me on it, but it was an hilarious dead giveaway

these fucking fighters pretending to be clean. pathetic

Emill Meek.

He wasnt exactly suspended by USADA. He suspended himself. <36>

Dude signed with the UFC and was like "im good... dont send me fights for now, im not even going to enroll in the testing pool"

Something like that... Dont quote me on it, but it was an hilarious dead giveaway

i feel like there was another russian fighter or euro fighter who did this as well sometime in the last 2-3 years.

More evidence that points to the UFC getting rid of USADA.

The whole Jones ordeal and the PULSING was a ploy....just like Alpaca and others (me) said:

eh, that would be great, but they didn't just renew with USADA?

Back