Ex GF keeps contact after break up

Pretty simple, don't respond to the text. I don't mean usually don't respond or sometimes don't respond. Never respond. An intermittently reinforced behavior actually has a longer staying power than a consistently reinforced behavior. So never reinforce it.

Anyways i guess i should wrap this up with a point. Firstly, we didn't end on bad terms at all, i love the girl dearly and she loves me but the relationship simply ran past its expiration date and sometimes you just have to walk away.

what does this even mean? why would you break up if you love the girl and she loves you?

I blocked my ex cause she was just using me for support while starting to talk/see other people. She hid that fact though...

Because I knew her better than her family she was hiding the crazy bullshit from everyone else and using me to talk through it.

Bish, if you want other people, let them see what you are really like, don't give them all the good of you and me all the bad.

But regardless, if you've been in love with someone it will take a long time before you have truly 0 feelings for them and can then build a friend only relationship.

I'm not good with confronting women and refuse to have arguments so by the time any of my relationships end it's gotten to the point where there is deep seeded resentment between both of us and we despise each other.

Also I tend to end the relationship by changing my Facebook status to single and blocking the chick.

I'll have to deal with a ringing phone (that I ignore) along with a bunch of angry texts/emails where I just keep replying with "TL/DR", but after about 48 hours I'm home free.

I can't be friends with ex's either. Girls who I was just having fun with I can easily be friends with no problem. I have one ex that I have been friends with. The relationship was so short though that it's not a big surprise that I was able to stay friends with her. Even then we don't see each other or hang out. We barely talk on FB and we used to talk on the phone a lot but even that's stopped for years now.

I'm not good with confronting women and refuse to have arguments so by the time any of my relationships end it's gotten to the point where there is deep seeded resentment between both of us and we despise each other.

Also I tend to end the relationship by changing my Facebook status to single and blocking the chick.

I'll have to deal with a ringing phone (that I ignore) along with a bunch of angry texts/emails where I just keep replying with "TL/DR", but after about 48 hours I'm home free.

lol I know a guy who does something similar except he blocks their number as well. It's always great when another girl ends up turning it around on him though. The last girl that he really liked ended up being engaged to some other dude.

lol I know a guy who does something similar except he blocks their number as well. It's always great when another girl ends up turning it around on him though. The last girl that he really liked ended up being engaged to some other dude.

It also might be smart to stay at buddy's place for 2 days. I definitely had one try and show up at my place. So I hid inside with the lights off.

She was very upset.

Best thing to do is just ignore her and cut off ties. If you really want her to be happy. It hurts her and I know it hurts you knowing that you hurt her. But just move on put it in the back of your head and let time pass. Eventually it will be too late for both of you and time will hopefully heal wounds.

It also might be smart to stay at buddy's place for 2 days. I definitely had one try and show up at my place. So I hid inside with the lights off.

She was very upset.

Nah he just doesn't answer the door. He also travels a lot for work now so it's even easier for him now. He used to do day trading so he would have no issue staying inside till they left.

what does this even mean? why would you break up if you love the girl and she loves you?

cover170x170.jpeg

Stop responding to her txts, calls, dms, etc...

Real simple.

Nah he just doesn't answer the door. He also travels a lot for work now so it's even easier for him now. He used to do day trading so he would have no issue staying inside till they left.

Buddy had an ex that would go to his work and leave notes on his car.

Buddy had an ex that would go to his work and leave notes on his car.

Well on the positive side at least she didn't go inside and cause a scene. My current Fiance's ex actually showed up at her job and wouldn't leave unless she went down to the lobby with him. We had just started seeing each other and I saw them in the hall but since it was so new I 1.) didn't care to much about what was going on if it was over it was over and I would have been fine moving on 2.) I quickly lose my temper once I'm disrespected and didn't want to lose my job over some silly shit. Anyways she ended up going down and he cussed her out in front of everyone and that was that. She ended up having to talk to HR to get them to block his number because he was calling so much and leaving fucked up voicemails. One of them even said something killing her dog. Dude was nuts. Till this day (it's been about 4 years now) he will message her with some weird shit. The most recent message was him asking if she was ever pregnant by him and got an abortion. At this point I honestly just feel sorry for the guy. 4 years later and your still messaging your ex? Holy shit move on man. He's not even some ugly guy who has no friends. He has tons of friends a lot of them are even girls so I have no idea what his deal is.

Don't be such a whiney baby about an ex wanting to borrow something now and then. It doesn't sound like she's stalking you . It doesn't sound like she contacts you every day or blows your phone up with txts. She's probably just being nice and keeping in contact.

I'd keep all my options open if I were you. Don't reach out to her, don't lead her on but be friendly and courteous. Women talk to each other. You never know who they know. This can be good or bad for you depending on how they talk about you.

I've never maintained a friendly relationship with an ex. When it's over, I just cut all ties. The last girl I broke up with admitted cheating on me, so I called her a few nasty names and walked out of her place.

She tried texting and calling me, but I never responded. She would even find out what I would be doing through mutual friends and just show up where I was hanging out. She'd try to say hi, but I would completely ignore her.

After a couple weeks, she got the point, and I have never had contact with her again.

My advice to you is to do the same.

She's only keeping in contact to make sure she's getting more dick than you are pussy, once she realizes that she is, faces the fact that she's a slut, and decides to pursue it, she'll cut you off for good.

Back