Ex GF keeps contact after break up

Well on the positive side at least she didn't go inside and cause a scene. My current Fiance's ex actually showed up at her job and wouldn't leave unless she went down to the lobby with him. We had just started seeing each other and I saw them in the hall but since it was so new I 1.) didn't care to much about what was going on if it was over it was over and I would have been fine moving on 2.) I quickly lose my temper once I'm disrespected and didn't want to lose my job over some silly shit. Anyways she ended up going down and he cussed her out in front of everyone and that was that. She ended up having to talk to HR to get them to block his number because he was calling so much and leaving fucked up voicemails. One of them even said something killing her dog. Dude was nuts. Till this day (it's been about 4 years now) he will message her with some weird shit. The most recent message was him asking if she was ever pregnant by him and got an abortion. At this point I honestly just feel sorry for the guy. 4 years later and your still messaging your ex? Holy shit move on man. He's not even some ugly guy who has no friends. He has tons of friends a lot of them are even girls so I have no idea what his deal is.

You should send him a vid of you plowing your fiance' with an awesome soundtrack featuring New Kids on The Block.

ya sounds like that 'its not you its me' cop out. i get it if he said the above quote to her. but he said to us that they both love eachother. so what happened?
Like i think that means he loves and cares for her like you would anyone youve known and loved for a long time like a friend or family member but not like when they were in love with each other .

Excellent. Yeah, then she just wants your attention because she knows she can't have it.

Many women want something until they get it then they decide they want something else. I knew a couple that the wife had 6 different vehicles in 6 years. She started with a van, then a pickup but it didn't have enough room for passengers. Then a 4wheel drive suv but it used too much gas, then a small convertible but it was too cold in the winter and the wind blew her hair around with the top down and their wasn't room for passengers so she didn't want that anymore. She got another van but it wasn't sporty enough. Then she got a sports car but not enough room for passengers so she went to a sportier van like she started with.

Dont ask us if we can. If you cant,then dont.

For someone you want no more contact with, you sure are analyzing the shit out of her.

And you can pretend you hate that she came over, but you could have easily said no and stood firm.

If you just need a place to vent, its cool, I won't give you shit for it, but for your own sake, figure out what you really want

I had a hard time breaking up with my ex. We were used to talkin all the time ,every day,it took months to phase that out. We still even fought like a couple when we were broken up.

I'm so glad I visited RELATIONSHIP-DOG.

What is going on in the Mayberry of late?

Another Forum should be opened for all the whiney pissants to go and whine about their relationships, ex gf's and how they ain't getting any but may bang their exgf's moms. Daley Champ should moderate.

Everyone who responds is only adding fuel to the flame.

If I dated someone for 2 years and we broke up and they wouldn't give me the decenty to return my clothes to me first hand id be pretty fucking pissed off about it.

I get how when you break up a clean break is the best way to do it but 2 years isn't A short period of time and if a third party Mutual friend is running interference I wouldn't be a happy camper.

I agree that she's will use these things to see you and stay in your life but the least you could do is be respectful and drop her stuff off to her first hand. Maybe she needs some closure, you don't need to be best buddies with her but what I'm talking about is the bare minimum you give someone.

what does this even mean? why would you break up if you love the girl and she loves you?

You don't understand because I'm not giving many details as to the cause of our break up. But regardless you can love a person and still not be right for each other. Simply being in love is not enough to hold a relationship together and beyond that I already mentioned she broke up with me. The relationship was falling apart anyways.

what does this even mean? why would you break up if you love the girl and she loves you?

alot of reasons.

you can love a woman and still want to kill her,and vice versa.

Just cos two people are in love dont make you nice people.

I always like to know how old the poster is when I see questions like this.

Nothing wrong with being friends with exes. I've slept with a few of my ex-girlfriends, I don't see the problem with it.

I always like to know how old the poster is when I see questions like this.

Nothing wrong with being friends with exes. I've slept with a few of my ex-girlfriends, I don't see the problem with it.

I'm 27 years old. No one said there is anything wrong with it, it's just a personal preference that has nothing to do with age.

I'm 27 years old. No one said there is anything wrong with it, it's just a personal preference that has nothing to do with age.

Im with that,some people just dont keep touch with their exes. Nothing wrong with that at all.

If both of you can be ok and not interfere or create problems for each other and have a mutual understanding of things.

Than ya. Go for it.

I see, I thought you might be a teenager.

Just tell her you don't want her to contact you anymore. Simple

Touch her with teh jab, then fill her place with uppercuts, that should teach her a lesson.

The one ex I have I am still friends with but we dated for near three years and the break up was because we both had to move. Both of us back home just home for her was a foreign fucking continent.

Back