Evidence that Conor would have lost to Khabib again if they rematched tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Appreciate a good finish when you see one, are we not all fight fans ?

1. He wouldn't attack like that against Khabib.
2. He kneed Cerrone in the face there. Are you blind? Khabib would be stunned too.
1. Your right.
2. His thigh hit him not the knee

Tim sylvia tried harder against Fedor than this. At least he threw a jab and tried to throw some strikes in the clinch

I dunno man. I only watched it once. But i knew when he was getting hit with those shoulders,when he wasnt reacting like any sane fighter would,offerin no resistance,lookin as meek as the picture he has been painting all week,I knew this fight was over already. I was very dissapointed.
Fair enough but usually fighters will react much like Donald did to shoulder strikes if they feel taking a few is worth it to gain an adventitious position like a Thai plum, Conor being shorter though managed to generate surprising power with them though which likely caught Donald by surprise, especially the one that caught him on the nose ultimately leading too the separation that led to the head kick.

I agree it was disappointing and anti climactic unfortunately, much like the Gathje fight was. Also Donald is rarely anything other than cordial and complementary during fight week aside from the few times he's fought guy's he had personal issues with and felt disrespected by. Varner, Pettis, Diaz and Hernandez and too a lesser extent Edwards being the only occasions I can recall this being the case.

The disappointment of tonight will be made up for if the Jorge fight comes next though.

Khabib don't have balls to fight Conor in a decent mindset. Let see if is man enough, to fight him after putting Cowboy down for being a pussy.

Different opponents no proof conor would fight that way against khabib

Khabib don't have balls to fight Conor in a decent mindset. Let see if is man enough, to fight him after putting Cowboy down for being a pussy.
hahahahaa

Khabib: Is decent Mindset Conor?
UFC: Hold on lemme check. Actually no!
Khabib: Ok start walkout music plz

UspYrjF.gif

Khabib would have picked Conrad and threw him on his bald spot 3 seconds into the fight if he tried this on him. The takedown was right there

Would have dominated him just as badly as the first bout

Conor should stick to 170 and fight journeymen and other easy fights

Khabib Bless
He wouldnt have done that against khabib you moron

UspYrjF.gif

Khabib would have picked Conrad and threw him on his bald spot 3 seconds into the fight if he tried this on him. The takedown was right there

Khabib Bless
It may come as a shock, but you choose different game plans for different fighters.

And at that moment "decent mindset Conor" was born.
Decent Mindset Conor is so rich that no opponent can resist taking a swan dive against him,for everyone has a price for the DMC. Wealth and prosperity can all be yours if you lay down,for DMC has more bags of gold than an oxen has hairs.

UspYrjF.gif

Khabib Bless
einstein

Back