Evidence that Conor would have lost to Khabib again if they rematched tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Remember when Fedor beat Fatpage? Its good for you to see what a real fix is like. Now you know the difference.
That isn't a bet tho

A bet requires a direct opposition and something in return had Quinton won

You can say I broke a promise, cupcake

There’s no way Conor would start the fight the same way if it was Khabib, but still Cowboy should have had the same game plan and put Conor on his ass after trying that

so you’re a fan? You obviously know where this character is from, you know orochimaru and you watch anime, cool no need to hide it only insecure Manlets think its childish or weird to watch it welcome to club my fellow anime nerd

King of the hill is my favorite anime

Lol, well it's pretty clear this is pointless but obviously Cowboy thought he had a great chance to gain an advantage in the clinch with his Muay Thai experience and stayed in there longer than he should have before realizing he wasn't going to gain the advantage he anticipated by which point he had already been compromised by the surprisingly effective shoulder strikes.

I get it, I hate the guy too but denying reality to do so is pointless dude and isn't a good look.
It wasnt even a real clinch,I mean he didnt even have a hold of conor on the other side,and made no attempt to control conor further after he started hitting him with those. If anything,it was Conor who clinched with Cerrone. He just leaned on Conor,thats it. He just stood there. I dont even hate Conor,but we didnt see a fight. That has more to do with Cerrone than anything. Conor had nothing to fight against. There was no resistance.

issa fact
I've said the same kinda shit multiple times

This i the only i've triggered the masses tho

u mad?
I dont care but you shouldn't be able to make bets from now on. You're not a bad poster when 1dicks here.

It wasnt even a real clinch,I mean he didnt even have a hold of conor on the other side,and made no attempt to control conor further after he started hitting him with those. If anything,it was Conor who clinched with Cerrone. He just leaned on Conor,thats it. He just stood there. I dont even hate Conor,but we didnt see a fight. That has more to do with Cerrone than anything. Conor had nothing to fight against. There was no resistance.
Cerrone is notorious for being a slow starter, almost all of his losses have come against guy's who pressured and overwhelmed him early.

If you give Cowboy time to settle in and figure out your timing the fight becomes more and more difficult but if you force him into a high paced fight and make him uncomfortable right out of the gate your odds of winning drastically increase, since everybody in the MMA world is aware of this I can only assume Conor and his team were too and took advantage of it being an equally notorious fast starter himself.

Cerrone is notorious for being a slow starter, almost all of his losses have come against guy's who pressured and overwhelmed him early.

If you give Cowboy time to settle in and figure out your timing the fight becomes more and more difficult but if you force him into a high paced fight and make him uncomfortable right out of the gate your odds of winning drastically increase, since everybody in the MMA world is aware of this I can only assume Conor and his team were too and took advantage of it being an equally notorious fast starter himself.
I knew Cowboy was picked for all the things you mentioned,but the result to me,was pathetic. Shoulder strikes? really? was he drunk? that would explain it. No desire to see this guy continue fighting at this point.

I knew Cowboy was picked for all the things you mentioned,but the result to me,was pathetic. Shoulder strikes? really? was he drunk? that would explain it. No desire to see this guy continue fighting at this point.
Well to be fair the shoulder strikes only got him to let go and create separation, it was the toes too the jaw and subsequent GnP that won the fight. I will admit I fully expected Cowboy to snatch a triangle during the whole GnP sequence though right up until the ref waved it off.

Again credit to Conor for being smart enough to grab Donalds ankle and take away his ability to do so while chasing him to the ground.

Well to be fair the shoulder strikes only got him to let go and create separation, it was the toes too the jaw and subsequent GnP that won the fight. I will admit I fully expected Cowboy to snatch a triangle during the whole GnP sequence though right up until the ref waved it off.

Again credit to Conor for being smart enough to grab Donalds ankle and take away his ability to do so while chasing him to the ground.
I dunno man. I only watched it once. But i knew when he was getting hit with those shoulders,when he wasnt reacting like any sane fighter would,offerin no resistance,lookin as meek as the picture he has been painting all week,I knew this fight was over already. I was very dissapointed.

1. He wouldn't attack like that against Khabib.
2. He kneed Cerrone in the face there. Are you blind? Khabib would be stunned too.

Back