Evidence that Conor would have lost to Khabib again if they rematched tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
UspYrjF.gif

conor is in my head 24/7 and im mentally ill, everytime he fights i go to church and pray to every god from every religion that conor losses. i secretly love him and i want his genitalia in my mouth

Conor Bless

UspYrjF.gif

Khabib would have picked Conrad and threw him on his bald spot 3 seconds into the fight if he tried this on him. The takedown was right there

Would have dominated him just as badly as the first bout

Conor should stick to 170 and fight journeymen and other easy fights

Khabib Bless

As much as I hate that dipshit little fucker, I will completely disagree here. McGregor would tune his game to his opponent. He would not do that with Khabib.

I mean...why would anyone in their right mind believe Conor wouldn't lose again? Did he suddenly acquired the TDD to stop being takendown by one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of MMA? In 10 years of fighting MMA he wasn't able to develop good enough wrestling to stop Khabib, but now he suddenly has it? In his 30's, with a few months of training? What's wrong with before? He has faced plenty of wrestlers in the past and have spent plenty of time training wrestling. Still wasn't enough. Now, out of the blue, he is untouchable.

It's worth questioning how stupid Conor fans really are. I mean, are they trolls, or are they just really really low iq?

you suck cock but i dont say shit about that lol im actually cleaning the site from filth like you, i am the voice of the voiceless and i will be heard and no one is going to stop me

Looks like you’re going to stop yourself. Is the best you have is a homophobic response? You’re just too stupid to control yourself. It’s common among you Conor fans.

@Hitto you're just as weird as the guys who suck Conor's nuts in every thread

I'm a guy with a My Little Pony avatar and you're somehow weirder than me

arent you supposed to be sucking dick in an alley?

I see you’re really cleaning up the site with your limited wit. Now clean your room son or you’re going to bed early.

I mean you're right if we assume that Conor would fight Khabib the same way he fought Cowboy, but chances are his approach against Khabib would be different than his approach against Cowboy. Khabib would probably still beat Conor in a rematch, but I think a motivated Conor would do better against Khabib than he did in their first fight.

UspYrjF.gif

Khabib would have picked Conrad and threw him on his bald spot 3 seconds into the fight if he tried this on him. The takedown was right there

Would have dominated him just as badly as the first bout

Conor should stick to 170 and fight journeymen and other easy fights

Khabib Bless

200.gif

Back