"Everything is bigger in Texas"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Three title bouts on one card? Not a smart business decision, as fucking cool as that would be.

Also, way too good to be true. And even if this materialized, injuries would abound...

If True, This wouldn't deserve just to pay for the PPV.
It would warrant a f'ing trip to Texas!!!

Never understood the allure of these stadium shows. It's a freakin' hassle! That card would make the same gate in Vegas, and be 100x more convenient & easy.

I don't believe UFC is actually exploring Dallas. I think they are negotiating with MGM, and this is leverage.

Nope, it's just the ufc hype machine working.

Yes Aldo vs Conor is a huge fight, but what they are trying to do is make it into a huge huge huge fight like they actually can when they cant, just a load of BS, they'll get gather some attention with these talks and people/casual fans/idiots will think WOW

Three title bouts on one card? Not a smart business decision, as fucking cool as that would be.

Also, way too good to be true. And even if this materialized, injuries would abound...

Yes terrible business dec but sometimes, you just have to go crazy!

A card like this can take 1 or 2 injuries

Too small? lol

The Irish fans are not going to come for a holiday to Texas
Ronda/Tate is a joke, but the ufc hype machine is good, the only wmma fight that should be on this card is Ronda/Cyborg because at least that is an actual fight.

Whats the problem with Traveling to Texas?

And both of the Ronda/Tate fights were actual fights that were entertaining back and forth. Why NOT put it on a stacked card like this? Just adds more to the action while there is less hype about it.

Injuries would murder it.

If it went to through... Would. Hard.

I would literally cut myself for this card...please let it be so!

as someone who has been watching mma for more than ten years i can tell you DW has been teasing big stuff for years that never come to fruition, be it "stadium cards" or "superfights" . I hope its true though , obviously , but im pretty confident Connor fights Aldo in Vegas in front of the usual numbers

And both of the Ronda/Tate fights were actual fights that were entertaining back and forth. Why NOT put it on a stacked card like this? Just adds more to the action while there is less hype about it.

Nobody cares who Ronda is fighting anywayys. Its all about Ronda so the fight will sell regardless

RDA won the title in Texas which according to some on Sherdog means it's not legit.

And now you want 3 titles on the line in Texas?

UFC needs to get over this bullshit and realize it can't fill 40% of that stadium regardless of who is on the card, short of Brock Lesnar coming back.

Can people read?

The word MOCK was used

Someone made a MOCK card ... called it a MOCK card & made a MOCK graphic of it

I will make a MOCK card now ... someone take their phone and snap a pic & psit it on MB's ok?

MOCK CARD
Brock vs Liddel

Go make believe the MOCK card above is real lol

Everyone in this thread knows it's a mock card you fucking tool. Ah damn I just remembered you blocked me after getting mega rustled oh well, jackass.

Its actually too good to be true. If this is the card for god sakes get these guys training in helmets and american football gear lol... maybe even bubble wrap them. Nobody get hurt!!!!! I'm looking at you Aldo, especially you!

Whats the problem with Traveling to Texas?

umm...people actually want to go to Vegas. who the fuck wants to go to Texas?

UFC needs to get over this bullshit and realize it can't fill 40% of that stadium regardless of who is on the card, short of Brock Lesnar coming back.

Pacquiao couldnt fill Cowboys Stadium but these UFC fighters will...

RDA won the title in Texas which according to some on Sherdog means it's not legit.

And now you want 3 titles on the line in Texas?

good point

also its sad to say that the fights on a card 4 months out are totally irrelevant to who actually is going to fight. on paper this is awesome but theres a better than 50% chance two of the fights or more fall apart

How many times can a mock main card be posted in one day.

three, at a minimum.

as someone who has been watching mma for more than ten years i can tell you DW has been teasing big stuff for years that never come to fruition, be it "stadium cards" or "superfights" . I hope its true though , obviously , but im pretty confident Connor fights Aldo in Vegas in front of the usual numbers

tYVMtjF.png

3 good fights
And that isn't even filling 50k, just typical BS that the ufc comes out with like all the other superfights they were going to make in a staduim, they'd need a 8 fight main card.

Now you can reply back to me and call me a hater but like always I'll remain right and nothing will happen with this cowboy stadium event

You do realize this is not confirmed at all, and that the UFC didn't 'come out' with anything, right?

I know you want to be like your hero Wandy and make no sense, but come on, son. If you don't think that is a stacked card... please.:icon_lol:

Texas? That tiny little state?

You do realize this is not confirmed at all, and that the UFC didn't 'come out' with anything, right?

I know you want to be like your hero Wandy and make no sense, but come on, son. If you don't think that is a stacked card... please.:icon_lol:

its not a stacked card...a stacked card would have to be a real one, with booked fighters and an arena.

Back