"Everything is bigger in Texas"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
3 good fights

Aldo
Jacare
Dos Santos

-

Ronda vs Tate is another useless fight, you've been beat twice and you literally gave up in the last fight, she should chop her arm of like she said
Cruz vs TJ... BREAKING NEWS - Cruz is out

And that isn't even filling 50k, just typical BS that the ufc comes out with like all the other superfights they were going to make in a staduim, they'd need a 8 fight main card.

Aldo vs Conor is staying in Vegas

Now you can reply back to me and call me a hater but like always I'll remain right and nothing will happen with this cowboy stadium event
Huh?
Why would they need an 8 fight main card to sell out a stadium?

The people who actually fill the stadium are going to see EVERY fight regardless of it's position on the card. Your argument makes ZERO SENSE.

hqdefault.jpg

It's true.

Next time you're in Texas:
1. Go to a restaurant and order a meal. The portion you receive will be bigger than the portion you receive outside of Texas.
2. Sneak a peak at a girl's boobs. They will be bigger than most boobs you see elsewhere. (actually, the entire girl will be bigger as well and some might call this cheating, but I do not)
3. When a middle aged man walks by take a look at his mid-section. It will be much larger than that of similar men from places like CA or NY.

Things are bigger in Texas for sure.

1. somewhat true, that's why there's so many fattys.
2. Lie on both accounts
3. See #1

I've never hated anywhere I've lived more than I hated Texass. I love it how people from Texas talk about how great it is, but everywhere you go in the States you see people from there going somewhere else to vacation.

Everyone in this thread knows it's a mock card you fucking tool. Ah damn I just remembered you blocked me after getting mega rustled oh well, jackass.

This DG guy is beyond stupid

He gets owned in a thread and he'll use the block function Lmao

He spams the same post when you argue with him as if its any clearer

He's probably got half the forum on block as he tends to be wrong constantly

You do realize this is not confirmed at all, and that the UFC didn't 'come out' with anything, right?

I know you want to be like your hero Wandy and make no sense, but come on, son. If you don't think that is a stacked card... please.:icon_lol:

I know it's not real

But the talk is still happening and my point is this is just a load of BS, nothing will happen and they would have to stack this card and even this mock card isn't stacked

Huh?

The people who actually fill the stadium are going to see EVERY fight regardless of it's position on the card. Your argument makes ZERO SENSE.

he probably meant the UFC will need 8 main card quality fights for the last 8 fights of 11...not TUF washouts on the mid card.

Huh?

Because the card even the mock sucks

I'm saying 8 fight card because this card would need big names and you can't stick big names on the prelims

This DG guy is beyond stupid

He gets owned in a thread and he'll use the block function Lmao

He spams the same post when you argue with him as if its any clearer

He's probably got half the forum on block as he tends to be wrong constantly

I'm slowly getting over the fact that you welched hard. We definitely agree on many things, slowly though.

Would do 2 mill buys what a great card

Never understood the allure of these stadium shows. It's a freakin' hassle! That card would make the same gate in Vegas, and be 100x more convenient & easy.

I don't believe UFC is actually exploring Dallas. I think they are negotiating with MGM, and this is leverage.

Exploring Dallas? They don't have to, they already did. The largest UFC event in American history happened in Dallas.

A mostly pro-Johny Hendricks crowd in Texas came out in droves on Saturday night for UFC 171, as the UFC announced an attendance of 19,324 for a live gate of $2.6 million.

UFC President Dana White revealed the numbers at the post-fight press conference Saturday night, and that 19,324 figure makes it the largest attendance for a UFC event in the U.S. ever.

It's an awesome card. It's a shame the mainstream public and the UFC fuck me out of Condit v Lawler as the co main...

If True, This wouldn't deserve just to pay for the PPV.
It would warrant a f'ing trip to Texas!!!

I agree with you. I have a buddy that lives in Nacogodoches (very east of Tx.). I'd crash at his new house and go the next day. All I'd have to pay for is flight, food and gas!

UFC needs to get over this bullshit and realize it can't fill 40% of that stadium regardless of who is on the card, short of Brock Lesnar coming back.

You're tripping. People will go just for the novelty.

Three title bouts on one card? Not a smart business decision, as fucking cool as that would be.

Also, way too good to be true. And even if this materialized, injuries would abound...

I guess it depends on how you look at it.

On the one hand there is a big risk because you are putting all your eggs in one basket. Bad things could happen and the show could under-perform. Along the way you've tied up big names that could benefit other cards and they could be out of action for a while if there is an injury.

On the other hand this can be used to raise the UFCs profile by doing a megashow that will probably do big business and get massive attention on the brand and product. Along the way you will more than likely put some shine on all or most of the fighters who are on the show and that makes them more marketable going forward.

So it's a risk, but also an opportunity to invest in the future. Given that Conor and Ronda are proven stars I think it's a risk worth taking. I believe that all the fighters on this show will have their profiles raised and if they put on a great performance that helps everyone at future cards.

Exploring Dallas? They don't have to, they already did. The largest UFC event in American history happened in Dallas.

A mostly pro-Johny Hendricks crowd in Texas came out in droves on Saturday night for UFC 171, as the UFC announced an attendance of 19,324 for a live gate of $2.6 million.

UFC President Dana White revealed the numbers at the post-fight press conference Saturday night, and that 19,324 figure makes it the largest attendance for a UFC event in the U.S. ever.

compared to a $7.2 mil gate with only 16000 people for 189...

19,000 in an arena ain't shit for a large sports league. it's not even close to the North American record in Toronto, much less the 90k or whatever in Japan.

compared to a $7.2 mil gate with only 16000 people for 189...

19,000 in an arena ain't shit for a large sports league. it's not even close to the North American record in Toronto, much less the 90k or whatever in Japan.

All i said was the largest event for the UFC in America was in Dallas.

And it was....

Back