Everything, Everywhere all at Once - Alex Pereira

Imma wait for your movie to come out before reading all of that, Sherbro

“You Alex fans”

So you just exposed yourself as not a fan of Alex.

I can’t imagine what type of soy boy one would have to be to not be a fan of Alex.

Cry more please.

In isolation its a pretty impressive run

But you need to temper is with context, fast tracked to fight Izzy, close fight with Jan, then being big for LHW and fighting two strikers... gift wrapped course to all of this.

But the guy took those moments and made the most of it, so yes very impressive.

Your post is awesome cause it demonstrates the typical who should I frame it "mentally short changed sherdogger", and the mental gymnastics you go to

You literally have to make up something, about me - the author to try and get a point across. This is logical fallacy (look it up) - its what people like you resort to.

Whether im a fan of Alex, or not a fan, it does not matter. It does not change the facts:
A - Alex got saved via a standing 8 count when he was about to be TKO'd
B - Standing 8 counts in kickboxing are so rare they barely never happen
C - Alex was fighting in his home country with a hometown ref

Your post and for that matter none of these posts can address any of this, just weird low IQ sherdog stuff like "nice post homo" - sadly for you kids it doesn't change what happened ;)

Last edited:
Your “facts” don’t change the real facts. Alex has beaten Izzy 3 times and lost once. If you’re speaking about facts how can Alex be “Izzy’s son” when Alex has beaten him more times. Math and facts can’t be changed. They are 3-1 and no matter how many excuses you try to bring up, it can not change the past. To take the time to write such an elaborate post about obsessing over the past means a lot. What did Alex do to you, did he flatline you in one of you dreams or something?

Your post is awesome cause it demonstrates the typical who should I frame it "mentally short changed sherdogger", and the mental gymnastics you go to

You literally have to make up something, about me - the author to try and get a point across. This is logical fallacy (look it up) - its what people like you resort to.

Whether im a fan of Alex, or not a fan, it does not matter. It does not change the facts:
A - Alex got saved via a standing 8 count when he was about to be TKO'd
B - Standing 8 counts in kickboxing are so rare they barely never happen
C - Alex was fighting in his home country with a hometown ref

Your post and for that matter none of these posts can address any of this, just weird low IQ sherdog stuff like "nice post homo" - sadly for you kids it doesn't change what happened ;)
Imma still wait for the movie and now part 2 of the movie but thanks sherbro

Find me a single bro kickboxing bout from the last 20 years that includes a standing 8 count

Show me that nope Alex is not a fake glory kickboxing champ, that he didn't need to be saved when he was about to be TKO'd by Izzy.

You can't. standing 8 counts are never used in kickboxing.

This is Alex's "best" win lmao, where he was gone and had to be saved.

Compare that to what Izzy just did to him

Alex is Izzy's son.

That's pretty interesting. The fight game has a lot of these big moments and turning points that easily could have not happened with a different ref, different glove, different negotiation or whatever. And many moments that could have happened but didn't...every great potential comeback thwarted by a stoppage, every fight cancelled due to injury (even if it gets booked later, the same fight months later with more time to train and prepare could have a different outcome), every Pride fight that didn't happen because the media wrote about the yakuza.

Replies here are lame as fuck. People can't appreciate an interesting part of the story because they're so obsessed with being combative.

His fight record as listed on wikipedia is a bit confusing

-starts kickboxing in 2009
-first pro fight in 2012
-first amateur fight in 2013

So either he trained for 3 years and then went pro with no ammy fights (tbf he clearly has a talent for kickboxing) or wiki is incomplete

haha these low IQ sherdoggers being destroyed by the objective truth

The thing is didn't get much attention at the time - if that where to happen now, that sort of rarity in kickboxing of a standing 8 count, in front of a home crowd with a hometown ref... when one guy is on the verge of being TKO'd... it would be all over the forums.

Just face it, Alex is very lucky to be here, thank the hometown ref

And if I'm wrong, simply show me some more instances of standing 8 counts being used in pro kickboxing, vs the ref just letting the fight play out

It never happens - only when someone like Alex Pereira needs to be saved from being TKO'd in front of his home crowd.
Did you forget he knocked Izzy out cold? 3-1

We are blessed to be on this timeline right now where Alex Periera is a 2 time champ, is setting new UFC records and is one of the biggest stars

But this nearly did not happen. This was so close to not happening, to his night ending in Brazil in 2017.

Israel Adesanya had Alex Pereira all but out on his feet, and it was only the intervention of a hometown ref with a standing 8 count (which was more like 12-13 secs) to let him recover and go onto win the fight.
A detail lost of many casual fans and no doubt shedoggers.

The sheer absurdity of a standing 8 count in that situation needs to quantified. It virtually never happens in pro kickboxing. 99.9% of the time the fight just plays out and ends.
To clarify
- Izzy and Alex have over 100 pro kickboxing fights between them, this is the only time there was a standing 8 count in all of their fights. Every single other time when Alex or Izzy was about to finish an opponent... the ref lets what's about to happen, happen.

Alex is where he is now no doubt due to his size, power, stamina and skill. But lets not forget, he will always be Izzy's son, and the only way he broke free of this was via a friendly local ref back in 2017 - without this, its highyly unlikely we would be where we are now. We may not have had Izzy in the UFC even as he would have rightly been a glory kickboxing champ that night.

And yes you Alex fans will be mad - but fact check what I have stated on the rarity of a standing 8 count in pro kickboxing vs the fight just taking its natural course. It is what it is.
Alex beat him the first fight and did far more damage, then knocked him out cold the 2nd fight and beat the living shit out of him in mma. Alex is Izzy’s daddy and you have a hard time coping with that fact. Izzy is the beta while Alex is the alpha

Your entire argument is izzy “almost” this almost that. He didn’t and we seen who’s the better fighter. Funny how Alex didn’t need any count when he knocked out Izzy stiff

This interview changed MMA history and derailed Izzy’s career

This is the guy that claimed Alex doesn’t have a legitimate win over Izzy 😂😂😂 yet Izzy’s fluke KO over a depleted Alex when he was getting pieced somehow is a better win

Alex beat him the first fight and did far more damage, then knocked him out cold the 2nd fight and beat the living shit out of him in mma. Alex is Izzy’s daddy and you have a hard time coping with that fact. Izzy is the beta while Alex is the alpha

Your entire argument is izzy “almost” this almost that. He didn’t and we seen who’s the better fighter. Funny how Alex didn’t need any count when he knocked out Izzy stiff

lmao, Alex is Izzy's son forever, proven by you. You have to cherry pick to cope - pathetic.

Its "3-1" to Alex, yet he has been destroyed in every fight, every fight is the same - Izzy's finds his chin first, has him in serious trouble, I mean he had to literally be saved by the ref hahahaha what does that tell you?

However you in your unapparelled cope cannot mention the details and nuances of the fights can you? - because of these facts. You will always leave it at "3-1".

Its so fn rare for a ref to resort to a standing 8 in kickboxing unless it would be to save your hometown champ. find me another pro kickboxing fight where instead of letting the fight finish the ref jumps in with a standing 8 count.

Then 1st mma fight, not as bad, but still the same, his sloppy striking lets him get hit again, but for the pure luck of the bell he survives.

At this point with 3 wins he was still the underdog - why? because the general public placing betting volumes are not butthurt Periera simps like you are - they have the IQ to look into the detail and nuances of the fights, rather than ignore them.

4th fight, yet again Izzy finds Alex's chin first. AGAIN - 3rd fight in a row. However nothing to save him this time.

Alex is Izzy's son, Alex is was a charity glory MW champion (find me another KB fight where the ref stops in when one guy is about to be TKO'd).

Izzy is just better.,

And ffs stop insulting your boy Alex by celebrating his 2nd tier wins - take it from the man himself, hes asking for a 5th fight. why would he do that? according to "fans" like you he has 3 "wins"

Izzy only has one 1, yet is content.

Face reality you bozo. Izzy owns Alex.

This is the guy that claimed Alex doesn’t have a legitimate win over Izzy 😂😂😂 yet Izzy’s fluke KO over a depleted Alex when he was getting pieced somehow is a better win

Izzy's fluke win when
- he was the betting favourite
- won round 1
- drilled the sequence he got Alex with for weeks

Again, another shertard living on cope Island because they can't deal with reality.

There is a world where Alex is "3-1" over Izzy, yet he has 2nd teir wins (saved by the ref etc) wants a rematch badly where Izzy is content. Where Alex has gone on to do amazing stuff a LHW. Thats this world we are living in.

The world you live in however is ignoring half of the above because you need to cope.

pretty gay post dude. you used a bunch of big words and shit. no one has time for that.

It's almost refreshing that in 2024, we can still use "gay" to mean "lame."

(EDIT: Or, come to think of it, that we can use "lame." But maybe they call them "differently mobile" now.)

You talking about the fight Alex was on 2 week notice?

yep this is true he was on 2 weeks notice
Its also true that he was TKO'd, standing 8 counts in pro kickboxing are an extreme rarity and the ref saved his ass :)

see how I accept all truth and look at things honestly

while your shertard brothers have to bury their heads in the sand with the bits they don't like?

Find me a single bro kickboxing bout from the last 20 years that includes a standing 8 count

Show me that nope Alex is not a fake glory kickboxing champ, that he didn't need to be saved when he was about to be TKO'd by Izzy.

You can't. standing 8 counts are never used in kickboxing.

This is Alex's "best" win lmao, where he was gone and had to be saved.

Compare that to what Izzy just did to him

Alex is Izzy's son.
Nitpicking at his best when you forget the elephant in the room that Alex is 8 times Glory and WGP kickboxing champion in 2 different weight classes. How many Glory titles Izzy won again?

Back