Everyone say hi to ShootoKing

K

kage-maru

RicoTapout.jpg

deja vu

now we just need Meat to leave his comment about "who's the skinny Hawaiin dude with Shooto?" and the thread will be back in-tact....

Originally posted by the_shrike
animal mother, dude, I've been thinking it but haven't said it yet: that av is the best one yet.

thanx. i been thinkin' of switchin' to the one i got of the tard punching mr belding in the face but this one stays for the time being. OUCH is a golden god.

LOL, is that really Shooto?

Yep, it is. The guy on the right is founder of TapOUt wear who anally raped Shooto after taking that pic.

You have got to be kidding me. He looks like one of those malnourished kids with the giant head and tiny body.

Originally posted by nolimits
You have got to be kidding me. He looks like one of those malnourished kids with the giant head and tiny body.

omg, that's funny.

Originally posted by kage-maru
Yep, it is. The guy on the right is founder of TapOUt wear who anally raped Shooto after taking that pic.

I thought he did it before the pic and that's why shooto is smiling.

It's hard to recognize him without his bling, bling. I wonder if that is his cousin?!

Originally posted by nolimits

Doesn't look so bad to me, I'd fuck him

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

If that isn't him, then it is a damn good flame...

If that is him...well....

Striking resemblance to BJ Penn. I never knew Superbrawl had a 120 pound weight division.

Back