Everyone say hi to ShootoKing

Originally posted by Erasmus
I have asked them not to. They agreed. Don't worry though, I'm not resetting it right now. I only gave you a warning.

As I said, go ahead. You can say whatever you like. I'm aware of what my situation is, and what I can and cannot do. You're trying hard man, but it just doesn't matter.

Yeah, too bad, I hoped he'd see the image and do the right thing.

Thanx for the explanation Meat. at least you replied. :rolleyes:

Still you say you deleted the last pages because they were 'postwhore' pages...wtf? Have you been deleting pages off FTYD's stupid shit also? If not, please stop constantly sucking eachothers dicks in public. It's irritatingly gay.

But seriously, that is the lamest excuse i have heard. (Because they were post 'whores'). What, are you always patrolling OT for 'whore posts' to delete? Everythig about OT is rambling bullshit, so what the fuck are talking about, and who the fuck are you to label what 'post whoring' is? Shit, if that were the case everything you posted on OT should be deleted. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kage-maru
But seriously, that is the lamest excuse i have heard. (Because they were post 'whores'). What, are you always patrolling OT for 'whore posts' to delete? Everythig about OT is rambling bullshit, so what the fuck are talking about, and who the fuck are you to label what 'post whoring' is? Shit, if that were the case everything you posted on OT should be deleted. :rolleyes:

1228734.jpg

yeah CLETUS!

Back