Everyone say hi to ShootoKing

Originally posted by Grifter
c-000548-im-008241.jpg

he does look like leguizamo, he certainly needs to take his vitamins.....

Shooto looks like a retarded John Leguizamo.

I reiterate.

Originally posted by ferrolent
This is too fucking cruel. I don't think anyone who doesn't have the balls to post their own picture should be shitting on the guy.

I have posted my pic many times. So i can say that he is a punk and even I can kick his ass. WooHoo.-

that CAN'T be shooto...can it?

I personally think a reported 300lb bench press would break that dude's arms off!

- m

Wasn't shootoking supposed to be some kind of pimp who gets all the ladies? WTF??

I've never seen a Hawaiin hobbit before.

Damn you. Damn you...- Oh well, at least we told j the same thing.. He has now seen a freak.. oops did i say that? i meant Hawaiin hobbit

I bet the picture is actual size, and the guy standing next to him is a toy soldier.

Originally posted by Magic Man
u r evilistic rtr

so i find amusement in making fun of other people's appearance? does that really make me such a bad guy?

Fine...anyway I thought I recognized Shooto from somewhere before, and with all his "bling bling" talk, I figgered out where!

He was G-Fresh on Orgasmo, I'm sure of it!

Originally posted by J-Garden
I bet the picture is actual size, and the guy standing next to him is a toy soldier.

And that reminds me that you should post a pic!!! (i wonder if he will?)

I heard that he tried to get rid of that pic from the forums last night... hahahaha... Im sure he is watching right now.

Shooto, come and show is some more pic's- You da pimp man!!

Originally posted by J-Garden
I've never seen a Hawaiin hobbit before.

Ohhhhhh man.....bwahahahahaha......I reiterate, I have nothing against the kid, but THAT, was fuckin classic....mwahahahahahahah

Shooto blew his chance to cover this up by not immediately coming out and denying this was him. But since he's already complained to the board admins/mods about having his pic up, he's lost that option.

The best thing to do now... and should have done long time ago... was just silently fade away and come back under a new name and rebuild a new internet life.

I hope he gets mental help... cuz the line between reality and fantasy for him has blurred so much he don't even know who he is. And that is not healthy at all.

Back