Everyone in the women's BW division have terrible striking except for Holly Holm

Awkward....

Awkward when it was a very realistic comment when applying it to her previous fights. She did a excellent job against Ronda. Doesn't change my past analysis though.

Excellent thread revival. Good laughs to be had.

Another new shitty poster.

Holly Holm's striking is some of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. She's terrible. Fucking HORRIBLE.

Well it turns out that you are the shitty poster. You have the worst fighter skill analysis.

Dont sleep on Amanda Nunez, she is an ELITE striker.

Nunez is not very good and doesn't deserve a title shot against Holly. I think Bethe wouldl beat Nunez and send her packing. I hope that fight is made.

None of these girls know how to stick and move. They just wing punches. Ronda is being praised for that sloppy win? What?? This division is the weakest division since the early UFC's. All it takes is one girl who can stick and move with good take down defense and thats a wrap. Ronda will get exposed soon.

Have you even seen bethe correia bra?
A-level athlete*

*disclaimer:I'm brazilian

Beth%2BCorreira%2BBeats%2BUp%2BShayna%2BBaszler%2BUFC%2B177.gif

10560937_1648821475368085_1177761040_n.jpg

Nunez is not very good and doesn't deserve a title shot against Holly. I think Bethe wouldl beat Nunez and send her packing. I hope that fight is made.

Thats crazy talk she just smoked McMann in 2 minutes, she is the future of this division.

In hindsight, probably the most embarrassing posts I have seen.
However, me included thought(100% convinced) that Holm would lose within a round and to be fair it is beyond any reasonable doubt that her two first ufc fights pretty much sucked.
But turns out it was part of some sort of plan by Greg Jackson - Have holly look kind of bad so as to make another easy fight for Ronda and Dana white ended up taking the bait.
It was the perfect plan, be it that its hard not to look like a good striker against Ronda; Holms performance was perfect and her striking some of the best I have seen

Ahahaa, this^ :D

Those who think that Holm will "out point" Ronda are delusional. Ronda will not give her the time, or the space for that shit. Ronda is gonna crash and smash Holly, plain and simple.
Another new shitty poster.

Holly Holm's striking is some of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. She's terrible. Fucking HORRIBLE.

This is MMA not boxing. 95% of MMA fighters have shitty technical boxing, not just women, all MMA fighters. Ever seen Fedor and Wand fight?!

Sticking and moving doesn't mean shit when you get clinched and thrown.

Nice bump! :p It's always a laugh looking back on all the forum blowhards that are so sure of themselves when it comes to predicting fights.

Thats crazy talk she just smoked McMann in 2 minutes, she is the future of this division.

Definitely not. Does Nunes even want to fight anymore? It seems like most female BW fighters don't want to fight.

Hopefully Nunes vs Correreia is made.

Great thread. I'm too lazy to find the thread where folks lol'd when I said holm was sandbagging

Back